The Design Experience Weddings & Events, LLC

Fayetteville, GA View map
$1,200 Package Price

$1,200 Package Price

The Design Experience is a full service planning, coordinating and styling company for all types of events. Our expertise ranges from intimate celebrations to the wedding of your dreams. We can assist you with everything from creative, breathtaking décor to captivating catering. Whether we execute your entire event or simply provide services for the day of, we are committed to designing a unique and elaborate event that reflects your individual personality and style.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$600

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,200

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$1,700

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$50

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Sharon W. Married on 10/16/2021

My flawless wedding day!!

I "never" make reviews but when The Design Experience sent me a review request, I had to give them 5 stars. I hired The Design Experience as my Day of Coordinator and decorator for my wedding on 10/16/2021. I don't know what I would have done without Keeyahna because she was there for me every step of the way, from the day I decided to hire her (in 2020), until the very end of my wedding day. She was very patient with my ever-changing ideas. I could reach out to her at anytime. She was kind spirited and just a joy to have around us during such a special time. She and her team did a fabulous job decorating my wedding. The overall execution of my wedding day was flawless! If there were more stars, I'd give them to her because she worked hard, she was efficient and she exceeded our expectations! Our guests are still talking about how lovely everything was.
    Thank you Keeyahna. You will "always" have our recommendation :)
  • C Scott
    C Scott Married on 05/08/2021

Amazing Experience!!!

Keeyahna and her team were absolutely Amazing💕💕💕 I could not have asked for a better team to design my wedding. All I had to do was give Keeyahna my vision and she made it come to life, well beyond my expectations. Thank you so much @TheDesignExperience I will recommend you to all of my family, friends, coworkers etc.
    Gail H. Married on 10/20/2018

Hughes wedding!

I gave The Design Experience 5 stars because they gave us 5 star service. I hired TDE for partial planning because I had gotten over my head with “trying” to plan my own wedding lol... A co worker told me to call Keeyahna and I am so glad I did. She took a mess and made it magical! I can’t thank you enough for making my dreams come true. I will recommend your stellar services to all that I come in contact with!

Take care and Happy Holidays!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Deals

The Design Experience Weddings & Events, LLC 1
Exclusive

Meg and Kate Weddings Meg and Kate Weddings Wedding Photographers

We have had the pleasure of working with The Design Experience on more than one wedding. Keeyahna and her team are on point and a dream to partner with on a busy wedding date. We look forward to the opportunity to work with The Design Experience again the future.

Total Exposure Band Total Exposure Band Wedding Bands

Very Professional and Highly Recommended.

Christina Juleson Photography Christina Juleson Photography Wedding Photographers

Keeyahna and her team are a true delight. Her attention to detail and responsiveness to other wedding vendors is a real benefit to any couple looking to employ a coordinator. She is friendly, helpful and hard working. Working alongside Keeyahna and her team has been both beneficial and enjoyable. I will recommend her to any future bride and groom!

P.O. Box 143693 Fayetteville, GA, 30214

M-F 9-5, Sat 9-5, Sun 12-3
Location of (The Design Experience Weddings & Events, LLC)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding