P O Box 143693, Fayetteville, GA 30214 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About The Design Experience Weddings & Events, LLC

The Design Experience is a full service planning, coordinating and styling company for all types of events. Our expertise ranges from intimate celebrations to the wedding of your dreams. We can assist you with everything from creative, breathtaking décor to captivating catering. Whether we execute your entire event or simply provide services for the day of, we are committed to designing a unique and elaborate event that reflects your individual personality and style.

Follow The Design Experience Weddings & Events, LLC on

29757718cccef094 1459605967247 cidneyandamir0620
Bridal portrait
Bridal portrait
29757718cccef094 1459605967247 cidneyandamir0620

23 Reviews for The Design Experience Weddings & Events, LLC

Gail Hughes · Married on 10/20/2018

Hughes wedding!

I gave The Design Experience 5 stars because they gave us 5 star service. I hired TDE for partial planning because I had gotten over my head with “trying” to plan my own wedding lol... A co worker told me to call Keeyahna and I am so glad I did. She took a mess and made it magical! I can’t thank you enough for making my dreams come true. I will recommend your stellar services to all that I come in contact with!

Take care and Happy Holidays!!!

Sent on 12/28/2018

Sharia Jones · Married on 10/13/2018

Jones Wedding

Keeyahna and Simone were an absolute pleasure to work with. They were professional, friendly and attentive to not only my bridal party but to my guests! I’ve had a few family members ask for their services so I would recommend them to anyone getting married.

Thanks,

Sent on 11/28/2018

S Jones · Married on 10/13/2018

Beautiful wedding!

I would like to thank The Design Experience for making my wedding beautiful and for making me feel like a Queen! They are very professional and very good at what they do!

Sent on 12/28/2018

The Design Experience Weddings & Events, LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 600.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,200.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 1,700.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 50.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Cultural, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 4

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• The Design Experience Weddings & Events, LLC 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Meg and Kate Weddings
    Meg and Kate Weddings Wedding Photographers

We have had the pleasure of working with The Design Experience on more than one wedding. Keeyahna and her team are on point and a dream to partner with on a busy wedding date. We look forward to the opportunity to work with The Design Experience again the future.

• Total Exposure Band
    Total Exposure Band Wedding Bands

Very Professional and Highly Recommended.

• Christina Juleson Photography
    Christina Juleson Photography Wedding Photographers

Keeyahna and her team are a true delight. Her attention to detail and responsiveness to other wedding vendors is a real benefit to any couple looking to employ a coordinator. She is friendly, helpful and hard working. Working alongside Keeyahna and her team has been both beneficial and enjoyable. I will recommend her to any future bride and groom!

• P O Box 143693 Fayetteville, 30214 See on map