The Design Experience Weddings & Events, LLC Reviews

19 | Fayetteville, GA

19 Reviews for The Design Experience Weddings & Events, LLC

19 The Design Experience Weddings & Events, LLC Reviews
  • User7321759 · Recently married

Two words to describe the Design Experience classy and professional!!!

Christina · Married on 02/10/2018

I reached out to find a wedding planner and 'day of' coordinator after I had gotten over my head planning my daughters wedding. Keeyahna very calmly and deftly took the reigns and I could breathe again. She was responsive to my MANY calls with a soothing presence. She was well-organized. And each one of my vendors commented that she was a pleasure to work with. The coordinator at the wedding site told me after the fact that she actually left early for the first time in her career, because these ladies had it so well in hand. If you are looking for someone to help you with your wedding or event, with skill and style, you have found it with THE DESIGN EXPERIENCE.

Gailandrea · Married on 09/24/2017

Keeyahna was very helpful and patient.Enjoyed working with her .I look forward to future endeavors

Danielle · Married on 05/20/2017

I received 5 star service from The Design Experience!

Nicole · Married on 04/08/2017

Keeyahna and Crystal were amazing! They were professional, friendly and an overall pleasure to have at our wedding! 5 stars isn't enough!!

Sophia · Married on 11/05/2016

I can not say enough positive things about these ladies. Not only did they consider things that I didn't think of as a DIY bride, they were also friendly, consistently available, on time, positive and personable. My husband and I utilized them to decorate and to do our wedding coordination for our fall themed wedding. They worked within our budget and timeline. I only wished that I had found them sooner. 5 stars all around! Not one single complaint and my family and bridal party enjoyed them as well.

Sierra · Married on 11/02/2016

Very professional and friendly. I highly recommend to any couple

Danielle · Married on 09/04/2016

Gosh where do I begin.. I'm
    A Mommy of two little ladies (2& 1 yr old) and attempted to plan a wedding by myself.. That lasted about 2 months lol. A good friend of mine referred me to Keeyahna and it was truly love at our first conversation. I signed a contract w/ Keeyahna for partial planning, decor and day of coordination but boy was it so much more than that.. She truly helped me saved the day on more than one occasion.. She turned my dreams into far more than just a reality... More like a a magical fantasy!!! Keeyahna put the love, joy and excitement back into wedding planning and was there whenever I needed her.. She's truly the bomb.com
    The best part about Keeyahna and the Design Experience was humility.. One of the sweetest people you'll ever meet and I never felt like a number/just another bride with her!! I love you Keeyahna and Maya and I'm
    So thankful for you both making our day incredibly amazing!! ????????????????
    Love The Marigny's
    9-4-16 Atlanta,GA

ANNICKA · Married on 08/20/2016

Keyanna and her team were wonderful as Day of Coordinators for our wedding. They were able to assist behind the scenes for what I needed.

Excellent execution! The Design Experience made my wedding day like that of a Super Star lol...If you're looking for a class act, I highly recommend The Design Experience!
    Thank you so much for a job well done!

• Tia

Tia · Married on 08/13/2016

I booked "The Designed Experience" for my décor and day-of-coordination. I felt like Keeyahna, Maya and Crystal were extensions of me. They took my concept of a vintage themed wedding and made it reality. While I am a bit of a control freak, I completely trusted Keeyahna and gave her creative freedom and she did not disappoint. My venue was breathtaking and they ensured that my day was stress-free and on time. I can't wait to have another event so that I can use their services. I had so many people compliment the décor and venue...I would highly recommend The Design Experience!!!

Keeyahna and her team were amazing! I've gotten nothing but compliments on how well organized the ceremony and reception were. I've already had several guests ask for her information for their events!

The Design Experience made my wedding one of the best days of my life!

Sent on 08/31/2016

The Design Experience Weddings & Events, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much! We truly appreciate you taking the time to express your gratitude!

Rasheedah · Married on 07/03/2016

Awesome vendor to work with and superior quality of floral arrangements! The flowers for my bridal party were beautiful!

Sent on 07/11/2016

The Design Experience Weddings & Events, LLC's reply:

Thank you sooo much Rasheedah for the gratitude you have shown. You looked absolutely amazing! Can't wait to see pics of the bridal party; I know they were fab as well :)... Again, congratulations and may you and Terry be blessed with many, many years of marital bliss

Charles and Tiffany · Married on 05/02/2016

AMAZING execution! The owner and her team were extremely friendly and polite. My wedding exceeded my expectations & the team were very polite and friendly! Thanks for your services :)

Briahna · Married on 04/03/2016

I loved working with The Design Experience. Keeyahna told me from day one that we would be best friends over the months and I feel like we were just that. I was comforted in stressful situations and constabtly reassured that my day would be perfect. My day was beyond perfect and I didn't have any worries, which is saying a lot from a person with really bad anxiety!

Dana · Married on 04/01/2016

Keeyahna and her team at the Design Experience were AMAZING! Keeyahna helped me plan my wedding from beginning to end. From our first conversation I instantly knew this partnership was going through be a unique one.
    Keeyahana was always there when I needed her. She provided exceptional service w/ a side of love!!
    I can't imagine how my day would've been w/o her! I highly recommend Keeyahana for ANY event planning. She takes your vision and flawlessly makes it into a reality!
    Thank you The Design Experience for making me a priority and my day a memorable orne!!
    Love you Keeyahna,
    Dana

Kristina · Married on 01/02/2016

Keeyahna and her team were very professional and efficient. I was so excited when i saw her transform my wedding idea into my dream wedding. I absolutely would recommend her for your next wedding!

Ebony · Married on 01/01/2016

Keeyahna was wonderful! She is an amazing business woman and even better wedding planner. She took my idea and made it into a beautiful reality. My budget was set and I got everything I wanted plus more. She was always available day or night, and all the stress of planning my wedding was removed of my shoulders. My wedding is known as the best weddings that my guest has ever attended, and I know that wouldn't have been possible without The Design Experience!

Camille · Married on 10/25/2015

0.4
      0.5

The intent of this review is to provide feedback to all parties interested in doing business with the Design Experience.
    • Organizational skills – each meeting the planner brought an overstuffed notebook that included my information, as well as information of other brides; which made is extremely difficult for The DE to keep track of the changes that were agreed upon throughout the planning cycle of the wedding. Resulting in miss communication amongst all of my vendors
    • Communication – The DE stated that they could create/make my floral arrangements, but it wasn’t until a month or so before my wedding I was told that the DE could NOT execute floral arrangements for cut fresh flowers. This not only caused an additional unexpected cost adder to my budget, but made for a stressful situation. It is important to mention that, the DE could not readily scan documents nor manipulate spreadsheets. So budget tracking was impossible
    • Vendor Recommendations – The DE does not have as many vendor contacts as one would expect for a business that has been in operation for almost 20 years. Many of my vendors were recommended by friends and family and myself
    • Day of Wedding – did not leave guest favors on many tables, venue called me and requested that I pick-up items that were left behind. Requested that one of my guest announce the bridal party without my permission or knowledge
    • Professionalism – The saying, “customer is always right” goes out of the window when dealing with the DE. Just about every discussion or encounter with the DE was not only stressful, but was also inappropriate at times. Ranging from conversation to attire, the DE did not behave in a professional manner. Many of my vendors recognized and shared their frustrations with the DE as well and would only work with me.
    If it wasn’t for my vision of this day and the support of friends and family on the most important day of my life it would not have been possible.
    Hopefully, this review is helpful