The Sweetest Thing Events Reviews

12 | Covington, GA

12 Reviews for The Sweetest Thing Events

Nikki · Married on 02/07/2015

Clarissa is the absolute best!!! All of my wedding was super organized and there was absolutely no worries...The service is detailed oriented and my wedding day was absolutely stunning...THE BEST WEDDING PLANNER EVER.....

Deborah · Married on 11/01/2014

Clarissa and her staff were very professional with great care and thought. My event turned out absolutely beautiful. They took an old out dated clubhouse and turned it in to a beautiful wedding venue.
    They took the time to make sure I got exactly what I wanted plus even more then I had planned on, it was a pleasure working with the entire staff.
    5 thumbs up.

Sent on 02/13/2015

The Sweetest Thing Events's reply:

Thank you Deborah, on behalf of all of us here at, The Sweetest Thing Events. I am so happy you trusted us to transform the space. It warms my heart to know we brought your true vision to life. It was also touching to incorporate your family heirlooms. I had an amazing time planning your fall wedding. Lastly, thank you for taking the time to write the review.

The Sweetest Thing Event, Covington Georgia assisted me with finding the PERFECT wedding dress for my destination wedding. The owner/planner was patient, kind, flexible, concerned and very responsive when it came to looking for me the Perfect dress. If you don't have a planner and need one, I highly recommend her for ANY BUDGET that you have "the sweetest thing event" is the planner for YOU :-)!!!
    ~Thanks from the Sellers, Cruise Ship Wedding!!

Nancy · Married on 06/08/2013

Clarissa of Sweetest Thing Events is a detail oriented super wedding planner professional. Her attention to details shows in her work, and her passion for weddings is a benefit to couples who trust her with all the details. On the day of the wedding, she executed the details beautifully, managed guests, vendors, and the venues with ease.

Nancy · event on: 05/12/2013

I had the pleasure of working with the Creative Director and owner, Clarissa of Sweetest Thing Events for a bridal shower. Clarissa sought out a posh venue for the shower, and created all the elements of a successful shower. She was able to engage with the guests, and have everything to fall in place for the shower. Her passion for events, and attention to detail shows in her events. It was a pleasure working with her, and I can't wait for the next opportunity to work along side her again.

Shontae · Married on 02/23/2013

I had to come here and RAVE about Clarissa of The Sweetest Thing Events. I cannot say enough good things about her! She filled every need and exceeded all expections for the "Make-up Soirée" event at "Ivory Bridal & Formal" . This was the best experience I have had as a vendor. She is a natural, everything was on point and on time.

Sent on 04/04/2014

Greetings,
    It's always a pleasure to work with you, and to pull your vision together. Thank you for writing this review of myself and staff. You are a breath of fresh air, and I appreciate all of your support. You are amazing! I look forward to working, and planning with you again in the near future!

Danita · Married on 05/05/2011

Clarissa is great!! She planned my baby shower in 2011 . Her & her staff was professional & very attentive. The guests loved the candy bar !

Sent on 04/05/2014

Greetings!
    Thank you for reviewing my company and services. It was a delight to plan your Chocolate and Tiffany Blue Themed Baby Shower! It was really fun to bring all your elements together. Planning and coordinating your son's shower was my pleasure. Furthermore, it was nice to implement in the Candy Buffet, I really enjoyed designing it. I also, loved making your themed diaper cake for your baby boy! Thank you again for allowing me to plan such a wonderful occasion.

Lashunda · Married on 07/05/2005

Clarissa has planned so many events for me that turned out to be spectacular! She planned this whole baby shower for me long distance! Even with hundreds of miles between us, she was perfect. She pays attention to details and most importantly, she loves what she does!

Sent on 04/06/2014

The Sweetest Thing Events's reply:

Thank you for for taking the time out to review me! It was my pleasure to plan and coordinate your baby shower. I was honored to have planned such a special occasion in you and your husband's lives! It was really fun to pull together all the details and travel from Georgia to Kansas City, Missouri! It was done all in a labor of love, and thank you for allowing me the opportunity.

Nicole · event on: 02/15/2014

I used The Sweetest Things to plan my event and it was so perfect the owner Clarissa worked one on one with me she catered to my needs and was always available....very professional and polite she definitely went above and beyond. I not only Recommend them but I will also use them in the future.

Clarissa · event on: 06/01/2014

She was very professional and was great with time management which helped the event flow effortlessly. Definitely will recommend to friends and family!

Nikiki · event on: 06/01/2014

Very professional and I have been to more than one of her events and she has a super awesome surprise every time she has an event. I would recommend this event company to anyone who needs something to be planned. VERY PATIENT TOO!!!!

Shandria · Married on 06/08/2013

4.2
      3.5

Clarissa was very helpful. She was informative and always responded when I needed help. She was great!!!

Sent on 03/22/2014

Greetings!
    "Mr. & Mrs. Thomas
    6.8.2013

Thank you to the newlywed, Mrs. Thomas for writing a review of my Wedding Planning & Coordination services. It was my pleasure and honor to plan your special wedding day.
    I loved your colors (Wisteria - Purple) and the non-traditional reception space you and your husband chose. It was really fun to bring together your vision, and executing your wedding day. You two were stunning on your wedding day, and such a pleasure to work with. Thank you again for the opportunity to plan your beautiful intimate wedding! Lastly, I really thank you "two" for trusting myself, and my staff on planning such a very special occasion.