The Sweet Shop

Point Pleasant Beach, NJ View map

The Sweet Shop is a wedding dessert service that specializes in creative wedding desserts based in Point Pleasant Beach, New Jersey. This historic boardwalk ice cream and candy shop offers special desserts for couples looking for a unique and fun approach to wedding dessert. Since the early 1920s, The Sweet Shop has been making sweet dreams come true by making one-of-a-kind treats like candy apples, homemade fudge, and salt water taffy.

The Sweet Shop provides unique wedding desserts and gift favors for you and your guests, including cake pops, caramel and candy-dipped apples, homemade fudge, and other desserts. Each dessert favor can be customized to match your wedding theme, style, and colors, and their staff will customize your dessert order to fit your budget. They will tailor your dessert order to fit your specific gift favor needs. Services include assembly, design, and shipping.

How would you categorize your product offerings?

Custom
Personalized
Themed

What services do you provide?

Assembly
Design
Shipping

What items are available?

Edible Treats
Gift Boxes

What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment?

2-3 Weeks

Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product?

Is there a minimum order requirement?

What is your return policy?

Final Sale
  • Daniella
    Daniella Married on 06/12/2021
    Ordered fudge and taffy for my wedding and the managers were very accommodating. Was very picky with colors and stickers but they worked with me and I couldn't be more satisfied. Thank you very much sweet shop!! Always exceeding my expectations!

The Sweet Shop's reply:

Thank you so much for the review! We're so happy we were able to make your day extra sweet :]
  • Stacey
    Stacey M. Married on 06/05/2021

June 5th Wedding

My husband and I ordered bride and groom cake pops for our wedding. They were the most delicious cake pops I have ever tasted. Jessica was so pleasant and professional to work with. She went out of her way to get us the correct decorations for us! I couldn't be happier!
    Karissa Married on 04/29/2017
    We ordered fudge as party favors for our wedding guests. Everyone at Jenks was very helpful and accommodating. The fudge was ready on time, packaged nicely, and so delicious. It was a huge hit!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Pricing

The Sweet Shop Price Rates

300 Ocean Avenue Point Pleasant Beach, NJ, 08742
Location of (The Sweet Shop)

Other vendors in Jersey Shore for your wedding