Congratulations on your Engagement and Thank you for considering “The Stone Barn Farm and Vineyard” as
your venue located in the heart of the Susquehanna River Valley just minutes from Historic Selinsgrove,
The Farm sits at the confluence of two creeks and is surrounded with deep meadows providing a natural
enchanting setting for your celebration. The Stone Barn is a German Bank style Barn originally constructed in
the late 1700's and has been painstakingly restored and renovated to reveal it's original beginnings while
tossing in a bit of modern charm and amenities creating a window to what was long ago.
2020/2021 Wedding Venue Package: 4500.00 and includes the following:
• 200 Year Old Stone Barn with seating up to 150 guests.
• Tables and Chairs (black chiavari chairs) for Reception and Catering
• Reclaimed Barn wood Sweetheart table
• Partially Heated and Cooled for Seasonal Events
• Separate indoor and Outdoor Catering Area
• The Cottage: A separate climate controlled building for our couples to relax and prepare for the days events.
• The Shack: A separate climate controlled building for our couples to relax and prepare for the days events. The shack has a loft area and a deck overlooking the ceremony area.
• Creek Side Ceremony Area:
• Bench Seating for up to 200 Guests.
• Reclaimed Barn wood Entrance with doors.
• Log Arbor and Whiskey Barrel
• Sheppard Hooks every row.
• Stained concrete patio with pergola for outdoor cocktail reception with bar and seven cocktail tables
• Covered Outdoor Bar with 2 barrel kegorator
• Seasonal restrooms on the day of the event for 150 guests with upgrades available
• Two Fire pit areas one located near the cocktail area included with a larger Bon fire area located by the ceremony area for an additional fee.
• On-Site Parking
• 20 Acres of lush meadows and natural areas for pictures and enjoyment
• ½ mile of Private Waterfront
• Us, we live here and while not the official coordinator we understand the importance of the days events and
are here to insure everything runs smoothly.
Unlike most event venues we offer not only time and space but access that most do not.
• Friday 2-5pm Decorate and Rehearsal.
• Upon arrival on Friday the Barn will be set up to your final just count with an on site coordinator here to help facilitate your set up and Rehearsal.
• Friday Rehearsal Dinners or Additional time billed 100/hr
• Saturday 9am arrival-11pm Departure
• Upon arrival on Saturday the Barn and cocktail areas as well as all other outside decorations will be set up prior to the gusts arriving. The Stone Barn will also place signs at critical intersections to help guide guests to your event as well as providing 2 event coordinators for the days events.
• Sunday 8am-11am 3 hours for clean-up and final walk-thru
• Sunday Honeymoon Brunch or Additional time billed 100/hr
Catering and Bar Service:
The Stone Barn does not require a specific Catering company and have relationships with several local great companies. Bar Service is BYOB and must be served by a Pennsylvania Certified Bartender.
Full Service Accommodations such as Inn's and Hotels are located within 1 mile of
History of the Stone Barn Farm:
Construction of the Farm began in 1700's and was the home to the Fisher's. Grandfather
Adam Sebastian Fisher was said to have traveled with the Palatines to New York around
1710. The farm referred to by John Adam Fisher as “Poland” remained in the Fisher family
for another 160 years until sold to George and Sonya Sampsell. The Fisher's played an
important part as one of the pioneering families of this area with family members creating
such icons as “Fishers Ferry” and the establishment of the 1st Lutheran Church in
Selinsgrove. The property was home to the “swinging bridge” a rope bridge that traveled
over the Penns Creek providing access for the migrant camps on the Isle of Que. The
confluence of the Middle Creek and Penns Creek where home to the Indian nations of the
Susquehannocks, Lenni, Lenape, and, Iroquois, a large hearth can still be seen at certain
times of the year by the creek. The property also bared witness to the Fredrick Stump incident
in 1768. We purchased the farm in 2010 and new from the start it had great bones. Since
then we have been painstakingly restoring and renovating it to reveal it's original beginnings
while tossing in a bit of modern charm and amenities creating a window to what was long ago.
Every year we get to share this property with incredible families and get to bear witness to
incredible love stories. This farm is truly an incredible place for one of the days that matter
The Stone Barn Farm and Vineyard is an incredible Destination Wedding with local
accommodations for all your guests, great downtown atmosphere with Brewpubs, Draft
houses and several local Restaurants and Taverns with live local music.
• New York City 3.5 hours
• Philadelphia: 3.0 hours
• New Jersey: 3.2 hours
• Harrisburg: 1.0 hour
• Wilmington: 2.5 hours
An Initial $500.00 non refundable deposit is required to hold the date. This amount will
be applied to the total cost of the venue.
For more specific information on the venue or setting up a tour of the farm please
contact: Kim (570) 336-7085 after 6PM.
● https://www.facebook.com/The-Stone-Barn-F arm-108789622521830/
Again, Congratulations on your engagement and thank you for considering us. We look forward to
seeing you on the farm.
Shane and Kim
Other couples have also viewed
1 Reviews for The Stone Barn
Recommended by 100% of couples
16 User photos
Renee K. · Married on 05/15/2021
What a beautiful venue! Everything from the barn to the peaceful river, you can’t ask for a better wedding venue. I knew from the moment I visited the Stone Barn that this was it. Kim and Shane are such wonderful people and always answered our 69879 questions! They are the sweetest and made out special day go by flawlessly. I cannot recommend them enough, they are amazing!Sent on 05/26/2021
The Stone Barn Price Rates