The Savvy Planner, LLC

Conyers, GA View map Visit website
5.0 out of 5 rating

The Savvy Planner is a wedding planning business based in Atlanta, Georgia. Owned by experienced event coordinator Alexia DeRizzio, the company specializes in meticulous organization and bespoke event design. Alexia takes immense pride in her attention to detail as she strives to create a one-of-a-kind wedding that genuinely reflects her clients' tastes. From luxurious and glamorous affairs to intimate, more laid-back parties, Alexia is a versatile and dedicated wedding planner.

The Savvy Planner offers full-service wedding planning packages for couples preparing for their special occasion. Every package is customized to suit the client's needs and budgets and may include additional planning for engagement parties, rehearsals, and couples' showers. In general, the packages can provide couples with timeline creation, budget analysis, and vendor referrals.

• Black-owned

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Elopement
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    Jenina J. Married on 05/29/2021

My 2 Day Wedding Adventure

Savvy Planner, LLC will always be my go-to company for all the functions in my family. I knew it was important to have a planner from the beginning of our 2 day wedding journey and Alexia was going to be apart of that ride. We explained our vision and she completed blew our minds away during our wedding weekend. All of the beautiful details, introducing us to amazing vendors and just overall being there every step on the way. If you are looking for a planner that is professional, creative, super informative, understanding of different cultures and a problem solver then look no further. Can’t wait for the baby shower when it is time!
  • Shawanna
    Shawanna J. Married on 10/10/2020

New Experience

Alexis is amazing! I was already stressed out about planning our wedding, but she stepped right in and saved the day. She is very knowledgeable and passionate about what she do. Her communication skills are excellent. She is our wedding planner and designer. I can't wait for the big day to see what she has in store for us. 10/10/2020!!

The Savvy Planner, LLC's reply:

Thank you Shawanna! It’s been such a pleasure working with you and William. Can’t wait til your big day!
    - Alexia
    Kija Married on 10/26/2019

Top Notch Service!

If I could give Alexia 10 stars I would! I could go on and on about her attention to detail, her ability take a brides vision and make it a reality (and keep you within budget), her passion for what she does, and her overall professionalism. She doesn't hesitate to go the extra mile to make sure the event goes as planned. She has an infectious smile and a calming demeanor that will easily put a bride at ease. She was the first vendor I hired for my wedding and I am SO glad I did!!

The Savvy Planner, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Kija! It was truly my pleasure working with you and Jason! I appreciate your kind words. Congratulations!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

The Savvy Planner, LLC 1
Exclusive

PO Box 1687 Conyers, GA, 30012
Location of (The Savvy Planner, LLC)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding