The Sand Lady from Royal Travel

Maryville, TN View map

There is something magical about the Caribbean that inspires thoughts of romance... Easy going days, passionate nights, and a sense of tranquility that fills your heart. I would like to introduce you to Sandals, the world's only Luxury Included® Vacation. At the resorts created for romance, love is all you need because the best of everything else is already there. Located on five of the Caribbean's most idyllic islands, you'll find 13 magnificent all inclusive Sandals resorts. All have been designed for two people in love and are devoted to making every moment perfect. Whether you are looking for your ideal honeymoon, your worry-free destination wedding, or simply the most incredible vacation ever - call me - because happily ever after begins at Sandals.

What types of travel do you specialize in?

Destination Weddings
Family Trips
Group Travel / Tours
Honeymoons
Luxury Trips

What destinations do you specialize in?

Caribbean

What travel services do you provide?

Travel Insurance
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.8 out of 5 rating

• Emily
    Emily Married on 09/12/2020

Customer Service

We booked our honeymoon through this company and recently had to change the dates of the honeymoon due to COVID (no one is surprised by that! haha!). Prior to us needing to make the change, I had been very pleased and everything had gone smoothly, so much so that I recommended our agent to my future sister in law who is getting married 6 months after us. There were a few frustrating events, some probably a misunderstanding and some due to me not being available 24/7 for calls and plan changes due to the nature of my job, but I was frustrated with how some things were handled. The following day, Robbie, one of the owners of this company contacted me and was so helpful. She was able to make the changes that we were requesting, and apologized multiple times for how things had unfolded. She went above and beyond to make sure our needs were met and to make sure that our honeymoon will be a trip of a lifetime that we will never forget! I cannot say enough good things about the excellent customer service she provided and because of her I will recommend her company to anyone who needs a travel planner. If all companies were ran this way, the world would be a much better place! Her one phone call changed my whole perspective on the situation and I cannot wait for the honeymoon and to use her again in the future! As someone who works in a field where I have to make first impressions often, I am a firm believer in the phrase "you only have one chance to make a good first impression" and she has certainly made a good and lasting one! Thanks again Robbie for your kindness and excellent customer service.
    Katie D. Married on 03/24/2019

Royal Travel Destination Wedding

When we started the wedding planning process, we were overwhelmed to say the least. We knew we wanted a destination wedding, and we were very fortunate to have met Robbie. Together, she helped us pick Sandals Ochi and a sunset wedding. She not only planned our wedding and honeymoon, but she also dealt with nearly 30 guests. This was quite the chore. We did not have to worry with flowers, pictures, or any of the other details that often times puts a damper on the most exciting time in a couple's lives. She took care of all of it! Robbie is very responsive, proactive, and has the knowledge and experience to back it up. We will be using her in the future for our vacations, and I would suggest anyone who is planning on having a destination wedding to go through her service. Thank you, Robbie. You made our special day perfect.

Zac and Katie
    Casey Married on 10/28/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Robbie was a blessing to have during the months leading up to the wedding. After helping us make a decision on which sandals resort with her knowledge and expertise, she handled everything making us feel feel at ease. We were filled with excitetment leading up to the trip and we were not let down during our stay! We wouldn’t of had the experience we did if Robbie wouldn’t have been assisting us along the way!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

The Sand Lady from Royal Travel 1
Gift
A Bubbly Welcome - A bottle of chilled sparkling wine elegantly arranged in your room to toast your future. A Romantic Gesture - A special turndown service that includes flower petals on your bed on the first evening of your honeymoon. Wake up to Wedded Bliss - Delight in a delivery of fresh flowers and a decadent breakfast in bed one morning of your choice. Just provide a copy of your wedding invitation after booking to receive this complimentary package! *must travel w/in 30 days of wedding

1004 West Broadway Avenue Maryville, 37801

8:30-4:30 M-F; after hours and weekend by appointment
Location of (The Sand Lady from Royal Travel)

Other vendors in Knoxville for your wedding