119 Ladd Wright Rd, Kingston, TN 37763 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About She's All Booked

At She's All Booked, there are no limits to where you can escape to. We combine our knowledge and experience with our passion for creating stress-free, memorable experiences, so all that’s left for you is to enjoy it. We're based in the Knoxville area, but work with clients from all over the country.

We take the time to get to know each of our clients, and while we conduct most business virtually, prefer to do consultations in person (or via video!). Weddings and honeymoons are some of the most important trips you'll ever take, and you need to work with someone you like and trust! That's why it's critical for us to get to know you - so we can tailor your travel to YOU. We love working with couples as they embark on the next grand adventure together!

Our specialty is all-inclusive resort vacations, but we also love creating personalized custom itineraries for couples who prefer active, cultural, or off the beaten path travel. We are a proud supporter of marriage equality and happily plan romantic vacations for all couples.

Follow She's All Booked on

She's All Booked 7
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 04/27/2019

Honeymoon to French Polynesia

Casey was extremely helpful for our honeymoon to French Polynesia. This is our second trip she helped us with. I already knew the islands and excursions I wanted to do. She helped with flights and hotels. Everything went flawless!! Absolutely the best honeymoon EVER!!!

Sent on 06/10/2019
    She's All Booked 16
    She's All Booked 17
    She's All Booked 18

She's All Booked's reply:

Jess, thank you so much for letting me play a part in making your honeymoon dreams come true! So glad it was a fantastic trip!!
  • Emily

Emily Palmer · Married on 03/02/2019

Planning Our Mini-Moon

My husband and I knew what our honeymoon trip would be: driving out west to see the giant sequoias to honor his late father who never got to see them. But when you get married in March, do you really want to wait until October to take a honeymoon to celebrate your wedding? Nope! So, we spent a couple of weeks looking online, comparing locations, prices, amenities, etc., trying to decide where to go. After reaching maximum frustration level, I decided to message Casey at She’s All Booked...and I am forever grateful that I did. I shared with Casey how much we wanted to spend, how far we wanted to drive, what amenities we were looking for, and answered a few other guiding questions that she had. Within a matter of days, Casey had a slideshow presentation put together of three mini-moon destinations we could pick from. Each choice included details about our stay, lodging amenities, local attractions, and brief history of the city. We made our choice, and Casey handled everything. Payment was a breeze, paperwork was minimal, and the whole process was just what this bride wanted...easy! We had a fabulous trip to The Martha Washington Inn, only an hour and fifteen minutes from home, stayed within budget, and made memories to last a lifetime. Plus, when we got home, there was a book from Casey matched perfectly to my husband’s and my interests. Thank you, Casey!

Sent on 05/08/2019

She's All Booked's reply:

Emily, it was wonderful working with you and Grant, and I'm so glad you had a wonderful time on your mini-moon!

She's All Booked Pricing

She's All Booked Price Rates

She's All Booked FAQ

• What types of travel do you specialize in? Cruises, Destination Weddings, Group Travel / Tours, Honeymoons, Luxury Trips, Romantic Trips
  • What destinations do you specialize in? Caribbean, Central America, Dominican Republic, Mexico, Pacific Islands
  • What travel services do you provide? Emergency Assistance, Travel Insurance