56 Reviews for The Sand Lady from Royal Travel

Caribbean (5)
Travel Insurance (4)
Destn. Weddings (1)
54 The Sand Lady from Royal Travel Reviews

Robbie was a blessing to have during the months leading up to the wedding. After helping us make a decision on which sandals resort with her knowledge and expertise, she handled everything making us feel feel at ease. We were filled with excitetment leading up to the trip and we were not let down during our stay! We wouldn’t of had the experience we did if Robbie wouldn’t have been assisting us along the way!

Profile Picture Casey, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Toni was amazing!!! She made it so i had no stress at all regarding the honeymoon and planning it!! She was extremely informative of all the locations and helped us pick which location would be the perfect fit for us, and it was!!! Any time i had a question she got right back to me! We just got back from Sandals MoBay and it was the most wonderful trip we have ever been on!! Toni made it so easy so we were able to enjoy it even more and not stress about anything!

Photo for The Sand Lady from Royal Travel Review - White Nite
Photo for The Sand Lady from Royal Travel Review - 907 Seagrapes Building. Best view and perfect location
Photo for The Sand Lady from Royal Travel Review - Hanging out in the hammock
Photo for The Sand Lady from Royal Travel Review - Gorgeous beach
Photo for The Sand Lady from Royal Travel Review - Gorgeous sunsets
Photo for The Sand Lady from Royal Travel Review - Beautiful property
Profile Picture Rachael, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Honeymoons, Caribbean

We had a WONDERFUL experience planning our honeymoon with the Sand Lady this year. We knew we wanted to go to a Sandals Resort, but were overwhelmed with the options. Robbie sat down with us to discuss activities that we wanted to have available on our trip and helped us find the perfect location. She gave us TONS of tips and tricks to making the most of the trip. Would HIGHLY recommend. Loved her and the Sandal's experience so much that we've already booked our next trip!

Profile Picture Courtney, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Robbie was so fantastic during the whole process. She made sure to help us find the best place for our wants and price needs. We absolutely loved her recommendation and she made sure to make our trip seamless. We were fully prepared for everything and wasn’t surprised by anything once we got to the country. I will always use her for any of my trips to the Caribbean!

Profile Picture Beka, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Travel

If you are looking for a truly wonderful and memorable experience for you honeymoon, you will not go wrong with a sandals experience. Everyday since we got home either my wife or myself have said "can we just go back to Jamaica?"

Profile Picture Jordan, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Caribbean, Honeymoons, Travel Insurance
1.9

I spoke with Robbie for a little bit and she seemed less than interested in booking my honeymoon. She was inflexible with me via email and didn't offer an in-person consultation. When I asked if she could speak over the weekend she made it seem like I was taking time away from her. When I finally decided to not go any further with her she sent a terse email reply, "That's fine". I'm sure there are better agents out there who are excited to help me.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture User7312053, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Travel

Takes all the pain out of booking your honeymoon, or any other special occasion that you might have. She takes care of everything. All you have to do is pay the bill. Great service and follow up.

Profile Picture Johnny, 5/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Travel

She was very knowledge and helpful when choosing our honeymoon. She is available to answer any and all questions we have. Tara is very professional and honest. So thankful to have her to help us through our dream vacation.

Profile Picture User6421578, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Travel

I have never used any sort of travel agent. This was the easiest way of planning our honeymoon and I would totally do it again in the future, honeymoon or not.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 12/3/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Caribbean, Honeymoons, Travel Insurance

Robbie was absolutely wonderful in helping us plan our honeymoon. When unforeseen problems did arise, Robbie took care of us. We will be using Robbie for all of our getaways in the future. Thank you Robbie!!!

Profile Picture Nick, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Great to work with! Booked our honeymoon with no stress!

Profile Picture Natalie, 6/18/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Travel

Tara has been such a pleasure to work with and has helped us so much with planning for our honeymoon. She will help you find the best destination and the very best room for your stay at any resort. We are actually having her plan ANOTHER trip back to Montego Bay in Jamaica. She is now going to be our trip planner every time we take a vacation. We love Sandals & our awesome Sand Lady!

Profile Picture Hannah, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Travel

We used The Sand Lady to book our honeymoon. She just makes the process so much easier. We haven't actually went yet but I will update when we do. I had looked into booking sandals online myself. It would have been do able but we didn't know where we wanted to go or anything. So we decided to have Robbie (the sand lady) help us out. I VERY much suggest that even if you know where you want to go you contact her because she makes the process 100x easier. She took care of everything for us and is still going to continue to help us until our honeymoon is over. SHE IS AWESOME

Profile Picture Sara, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Travel

You can't go wrong booking with Tara Meadows The Sand Lady. I met Tara in David's Bridal just a few months before my wedding day. My now husband and I met her together a week or so later. When we met with Tara, she explained everything we needed to do to enjoy a fabulous all-expenses included resort honeymoon in Ochi Rios Jamaica. We waited until the day before our departure to actually book. Tara was patient, professional resourceful and extremely diligent in getting us there according to our wishes. Shortly after our arrival at the resort, Tara called to ensure we got there as planned. The resort was everything we wished for, romantic, lively, nice clean accommodations with tons of activities, plenty of drink options, good food and nice, kind, attentive resort employees. We were treated like royalty.

Profile Picture Trina, 4/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Travel

I really enjoyed working with Robbie to plan the perfect Honeymoon. She helped us find the best flights and compared prices for different airports and airlines. She also helped us plan the best experience possible at a Sandals resort based on our interests and activities we would enjoy. We had a great time and can't wait to plan another trip!!

Profile Picture User5600719, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Tara (The Sand Lady) was a tremendous help. She took the time to ask us about our interest so she could suggest the perfect Sandals location and room just for us. With our package, we enjoyed a free couples massage and a private escort to the airport. When we booked originally, the room we really wanted was not available but it opened up about a month before our honeymoon and Tara moved us to the room with no issues. She booked our flights so that we would arrive at location just in time for check-in and leave right at check-out so no time was wasted. She helped us plan our perfect honeymoon completely stress free.

Profile Picture User5565494, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation, Travel
Services Used: Honeymoons, Caribbean, Travel Insurance

Ruth Ann was very personable and fun to work with when planning our honeymoon. She was knowledgeable on many Sandals resorts and that advice was helpful when narrowing down our destination. We feel that her help to plan the trip was what made it such a perfect fit for our wants and needs.
Our only hiccup was that there was some confusion on our departing flight the first day. We aren't sure if the times were maybe EST instead of CST but we were at the airport much earlier than necessary. It was to our advantage though and we grabbed some breakfast before hitting the runway.

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/5/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Honeymoons, Caribbean, Travel Insurance

Tara made the experience of booking our honeymoon simple and enjoyable. Highly recommend using the Sand Lady :)

Profile Picture Mindy, 9/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Ruth Ann was such a valuable asset to planning our honeymoon! It was so nice to have someone else worry about all the details and planning for once. :) We had a great time, and will definitely use her for our next Sandals adventure!

Profile Picture Aleesa, 8/7/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Travel

Robbie knew exactly what resort was perfect for our wedding and honeymoon. She took care of everything. It was so easy and stress free.

Profile Picture Patricia , 5/15/15, 1 Review
Category: Transportation, Travel, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Destn. Weddings, Honeymoons

Excellent people, travel agent, venue and food. They make each person feel special. The wedding was excellent and comfortable. We felt at ease from the start. I would recommend it to everyone!

Profile Picture Rod, 12/2/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Transportation, Travel, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

The services provided by The Sand Lady (Robbie Phillips) were excellent. She was always available for questions, even when we called her from St. Lucia. She took all the work out of planning our trip and prepared us for anything that might come up when we arrived. She also went over the wedding details with me before we got to St. Lucia and met with our wedding planner. We will definitely be planning our next Sandal's vacation with The Sand Lady, and will recommend her to our friends and family.

Profile Picture Alice, 11/28/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Transportation, Travel, Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

I was so grateful for "The Sand Lady". All I had to do was email or call her with what I was wanting for my Wedding/honeymoon and she not only made it happen, but also gave me suggestions on where to save money or what would be the best option. She made my wedding the most stress-free event, which is exactly what I was looking for. Can't wait to use her services again for anniversary trips!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 11/18/14, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Speaking with Robbie she was very helpful in planning our honeymoon she made everything very simple and easy highly recommend the sandals vacation. We were treated like kings and queens

Profile Picture Jessica, 11/15/14, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Kali was a huge help in research and recommendations on which resort we would like best. The resort she sent us to was perfect for the type of honeymoon we were looking for, and everything went smoothly from start to finish. It was such a huge relief to have a professional take care of this very important trip in the midst of so many wedding details!

Profile Picture Kristen, 11/8/14, 3 Reviews