The Rockasaurus Band

The Rockasaurus Band

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About The Rockasaurus Band

Licensed To Party

You've set the date and booked the venue!  Now it's time to get the party started! After saying " I do", you and your guests will be welcomed into your reception to the sweet sound of both female and male vocals performing Dance, Classic Rock, Motown/Funk,Oldies and good ol Rock and Roll.

We work closely with all of our couples to customize a package and will work within your budget. Through out the planning process we will discuss any special song requests regarding the various wedding party dances to insure everything is just as you dreamt it to be!  All packages include our MC services to keep your event running smoothly and have your guests talking about your event for weeks! Professional sound and lighting production is always included with every performance.

Rockasaurus is a  5-piece ensemble known for their reputation as a PARTY BAND . With the mantra , Licensed To Party, your event will be a guaranteed success. Dynamic and talented vocalists not only front the show but also add their musical talent on keyboards and guitar, Backing that up is an incredibly solid and energetic rhythm section of bass and  drums.

Congratulations on your engagement! We look forward to giving you a rock'n reception and send you on your honeymoon dancing all the way!

Categories: Wedding Band

Regions serviced: Atlanta

Follow The Rockasaurus Band on

27 Reviews for The Rockasaurus Band

THIS BAND ROCKS BIG TIME. They were so easy to work with, nothing was a problem. They played loads of music and took a short break. Everyone was up and dancing from song one. Extremely professional and extremely talented. They put on a great show from beginning to end. The best choice I made for my wedding. From the moment I booked the band, Steve, handled everything for me, even a change in one of our first dance songs , about a week before the party. I cant say enough but BOOK THIS BAND

Profile Picture Ellen, 6/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

The Rockasaurus Band was one of the highlights of my wedding. They say "they get the party going and KEEP it going" and that is the truth! They had the dance floor packed all night. They are one of the most professional bands I have seen or dealt with! They learned a few songs for our special dances and they provided seating, ceremony and recessional music. Once I signed the contract I had no worries or cares in the entertainment department. Working with their band leader, Steve, was easy and stress free. He was in constant communication , right up until and during the wedding. Any thing I asked for , his answer was, no problem. When I changed a special dance, a short time before the wedding , his only response was , "we'll make it work" The band's pricing was completely affordable and their extras, like the ceremony and seating music, was a nominal fee and, Steve also threw in a few extra things for us, on top of it all. Danny and I could NOT have been more satisfied and we highly recommend them . It's like one stop shopping and once you hire them, just sit back and worry about the other million things because your music and entertainment is taken care of.

Profile Picture natalie, 3/15/15, 1 Review
Category: Band

Rockasaurus was such an easy band to work with! Steve Frankel (drummer of the band) is a delight. The band is very laidback , got the dance floor going immediately at the reception, and let us run the night! The groom played two songs with the band and the Maid of Honor got up and sang a song with them.

I would highly recommend this band for the price, professionalism, and flexibility they give you.

Profile Picture Brittiany, 5/3/14, 2 Reviews

The Rockasaurus Band Pricing

Reception Price Range (4 hours)
Peak Season:

Sample Music
Vocals
2 AWARDS

1 ENDORSEMENT
I had the pleasure of seeing this band at a recent event and they were amazing! So much fun!

Canton, GA 30115   See On Map