On WeddingWire since 2020
The Rivers Retreat is a sprawling 13-acre wedding venue and retreat center located in Covington, Louisiana. Bordered by the white sandy beaches of the scenic Tchefuncte river, The Rivers Retreat is unlike any other event property. Our facility affords couples the opportunity to have their wedding, exactly the way they want it, without any interference or time constraints. When you reserve the Rivers Retreat, you, your family, and your guests will have exclusive use of the entire grounds.
Facilities and Capacity
Rental of our facility includes the following:
- Large banquet room along with all of the dining tables, chairs, and table linens.
- Commercial kitchen that is attached to the banquet room. We provide every pot, pan, flatware, serving dishes, and kitchen equipment that you or the caterer of YOUR choice can use during your time here.
- Very large community room which is perfect for cocktail parties, ceremonies, or a place for games and movies ( we have a pull down screen and a projector).
- Enormous outdoor, screened pavilion which has a gorgeous brick fireplace. This structure was actually built in the late 1800's and is the perfect setting for your ceremony and/or reception.
- Jr. Olympic size swimming pool, which is fenced and gated and contains a covered pavilion, bar area, and ample pool furniture and umbrellas, and pool toys.
- Tennis court ( with basketball goals), mountain bicycles, horseshoes, croquet, volleyball, and other games.
- 10 clean, stylish cabins that sleep up to 50 guests. We provide all of the sheets, towels, and soap and shampoo.
- Fire pit area with seating. We provide firewood every night for you and your guests so they can relax by an open fire and make memories and smores.
One of the main advantages to our facility over others, is that you will be totally unrushed here. If you and your guests want to party until 5 in the morning, you are allowed to do that here. You and your guests will be able to relax and savor your event, as opposed to rushing through it while someone follows you around with a stop watch telling you when and what to do. You, your friends and your family will be able to make a lifetime of memories while you are here and your experience will be more meaningful and relaxed. Please reach out to me if you would like to schedule a tour, or if you have any other questions.
Marcus Clavier, Owner
The Rivers Retreat
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
Describe your venue:
What kind of settings are available?
Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
What event services do you offer?
What event items are available?
What food and beverage items are available?
What transportation and access is available?
Any other questions?
ReviewsWrite a review
22 User photos
Magical! Everyone loved the retreat and the location is easily accessible off the interstate!
Fall in Love with The Rivers Retreat
Couldn’t be more perfect!
Are you interested?
Would you like to visit?