8650 Nesbit Ferry Road, Alpharetta, GA 30022 Map · Phone number

About The Rental Place

The Rental Place is Atlanta's premier party rental store. We have been celebrating Atlanta's events for over 20 years. Let us transform the ordinary into the extraordinary with our extensive line of party rental equipment  including beautiful tents, tables, chairs, dance floors, distinctive table linens, fine china, glassware, flatware, candelabras, arches, and much more.

Please visit our large showroom to see the latest trends in events and get inspired by our fabulous tablescapes and event decor! Or let us help you make YOUR vision come true.

Follow The Rental Place on

Other couples have also viewed

• Unforgettable Designz
  • Luxe Bounce
  • Over The Top Rental Linens
  • YSE YourSpecialEvent LLC

12 Reviews for The Rental Place

• Laura

Laura F. · Married on 03/27/2021

Outstanding!

The Rental Place is a joy to work with! I helped plan my sister's wedding in 2019 and used them for linens and tableware, and had such a great experience that I returned for my own wedding. Liz is super helpful with suggestions and things to think about during the overall wedding planning process, and was so accommodating to me changing my mind and my numbers a million times! Before choosing them initially, I did a lot of price comparisons with other companies in the Atlanta area, and they were hands down the best value for the quality of rental items and service they provide. I highly recommend them, and will use them again if we have any more events to plan in the future!

Sent on 04/06/2021
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 10/21/2018

Great Experience

We rented our table linens from The Rental Place and everything was very easy to handle. The quality of the linens was worth the price we paid and it was very affordable. The pick up and drop off was super easy and very convenient. They had a lot of other things you could rent as well. I highly recommend checking them out if you need anything for any kind of gathering or event.

Sent on 10/29/2018

Kate · Married on 10/11/2014

TRP turned my wedding into a gorgeous event! The gold chiavari chairs made the room look so elegant. They had so many options for our linens and even orders some new ones that I wanted to see in person. Liz ordered more of the plate chargers I liked so we would have enough. We also used their gold rimmed china and other small pieces like bread baskets and easels for signs. Love, love, love TRP! Thank you Liz & John!

Sent on 01/20/2015

• Fonix Entertainment Wedding DJs

If you need anything from glassware to chairs to tripod screens, The Rental Place is your best source! Seriously, for years our company has been renting all sorts of items from them because of their wonderful pricing, great customer service, and great condition of rented items. Plus they are family run business that is just truly wonderful to work with. Every time we see their team at an event its a sigh of relief because we know were working with a great vendor. The general customer truly has an industry insiders edge when working with the Rental Place. Stop by their facility sometime and once you walk through the doors and see your item, you will know what were talking about. Were truly lucky to have such a great rental place in the Atlanta area! Thank you Liz, John, and the whole team for making our events a success!

• 8650 Nesbit Ferry Road Alpharetta, 30022 See on map
    Location of (The Rental Place)