The Pretty Agency

Mount Juliet, TN View map Visit website

The Pretty Agency is a wedding hair and makeup service based in Mount Juliet, Tennessee. The highly trained professionals offer on-site styling services throughout Tennessee and beyond. Using quality products and industry techniques, they strive to leave their clients feeling confident and uplifted before their wedding.

Numerous hair and makeup services are available at The Pretty Agency. Before walking down the aisle, clients can have a trial for both hair and makeup to ensure they are satisfied with their look. They can choose from a wide variety of makeup styles, including natural, glamorous, and vintage. Eye makeup, airbrush foundation, and false lashes are all available to get that gorgeous glow. For hair that shines and stays in place all day, clients can choose anything from an elegant updo to beachy waves.

• Woman-owned

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What hair services do you offer?

Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    Michelle J. Married on 01/15/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

It was very calming and relaxed! I didn’t have to worry about a thing!

Took the vision that I and wanted to look for my big day and turned it into a reality!!! They were very professional and did the job well. Very sweet and kind and did a great job for me and my party!
    Kelsey S. Married on 12/04/2021

Flawless Wedding Makeup

Best hair and makeup I've ever had! Me and my bridal party have never been airbrushed until my wedding. We looked absolutely flawless. Professional and on time.
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

Team

Glenda Knowles
Glenda Knowles
Owner

The Pretty Agency started from the belief that the word “pretty” has a deeper meaning than just the superficial. For as long as I can remember, my great-grandmother, Sugar, told me everyday to “Be Pretty, Act Pretty, Look Pretty”. I’ve spent most of my teen and adult years trying to define for myself exactly what Being, Acting, and Looking pretty means to me, and that is how The Pretty Agency was born. I have traveled with numerous brands and global artists the past ten years, and I have now curated the best hair + makeup artists nationwide for your big day!

Mount Juliet, Tennessee Mount Juliet, TN, 37122
Location of (The Pretty Agency)

Other vendors in Nashville for your wedding