The Pressed Bouquet Shop

Allentown, PA View map Visit website

Based in Allentown, Pennsylvania, The Pressed Bouquet Shop is a wedding gift shop turning your bouquets into beautifully present pressed flower art. Woman-owned and operated by flower-loving friends, the shop preserves bouquets and floral arrangements into keepsakes that couples can cherish for years to come. The flowers can be preserved into jewelry trays, coasters, and other decorative household items, giving newlyweds lovely little reminders of their special occasion. Artfully presented and handcrafted, every framed bouquet is a unique and creative way to preserve wedding bouquets, keeping your precious memories close.

The Pressed Bouquet Shop handcrafts pressed flower artwork and preserved items using your wedding bouquets. Couples can view the shop’s online selection of wooden frames and resin products and order the items via the website before shipping the flowers. Following your instructions, the team will preserve and press your flowers, creating beautiful framed pictures or a luxury household item. Resin items include serving trays and drinks coasters.

• Woman-owned

How would you categorize your product offerings?

Custom
Personalized

What services do you provide?

Assembly
Design
Shipping

What items are available?

Bed & Bath
Home Improvement
Plants & Flowers
Registry

What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment?

1 Month+

Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product?

Is there a minimum order requirement?

What is your return policy?

Final Sale

4.5 out of 5 rating

• Kyra
    Kyra Married on 05/14/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beautiful Heirloom for Generations to Come!

Flowers are my love language. Florals were a huge investment at our wedding and I knew that I wanted to be able to preserve my bouquet so that I'd have that memory forever. The idea of the same flowers I held in my hand on the best day of my life getting to follow me everywhere in the future brings me great joy. I found Pressed Bouquet Shop on social media and I'm so glad that an Instagram ad brought me to them! I sent my bouquet the day after my wedding and the shop was very communicative and emailed me right away when it was delivered. This was super important because I was so nervous about it getting lost in transit! It took about three weeks to ship back to me and the shop let me know as soon as it shipped. The result was beautiful. It is absolutely stunning. I can see each of the floral from my bouquet and it's hanging proudly in my living room. It was such a worthy investment and will be an heirloom in my family for generations to come.
    Abby O. Married on 10/23/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Good People Doing Good Work!

When my framed arrived shattered and my wedding flowers were ruined, I was absolutely devastated-- literally sobbed on the ground next to the box. I reached out to Pressed Bouquet Shop and they were completely professional. They did everything to make it right. I now have an exact replica and feel satisfied with the resolution. If you had told the sobbing mess on the ground that it would all be okay in the end, I wouldn't have believed you, but Nikole from Pressed Bouquet Shop truly did make it all better! I just recommended Pressed Bouquet Shop to my best friend who is getting married in November, and I will continue to recommend them to anyone I know. They are that good!

The Pressed Bouquet Shop's reply:

Hi Abby,

Thanks so much for sharing your experience with our team! We understand how special each design is to our clients and will do what we can to help create these memories for you and your family!
  • Andrea
    Andrea N. Married on 08/15/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Very great service.. Very Awesome!!

Great service, Rosponds very quickly. I love that they keep you in the loop of every step. Definitely recommending you guys !!! Thank you so much for the memory. It came out beautiful!!!

The Pressed Bouquet Shop's reply:

Hi Andrea,

Thanks so much for your kind words! We are so thankful you chose our company to create these beautiful memories for you and your family!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

6330 Hedgewood Drive, Suite 220 Allentown, PA, 18106

*do not use this address*
Location of (The Pressed Bouquet Shop)

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding