4620 Fisher St Apt 306, Kansas City, KS 66103 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 14
  • Real Weddings 1

About The Patrick Lentz Band

The Patrick Lentz Band wants to play your wedding! Our mission is to provide a variety of crowd pleasing dance hits, a fresh approach and delivery, and endless fun and enthusiasm! Let your guests experience the pleasure of live performance, whether it is an upbeat dance worthy scene or a more relaxed atmosphere.

• Big Time Grain Co.

Photos 11 Photos
Videos 3 vídeos

9 Reviews for The Patrick Lentz Band

Amber · Married on 09/01/2018

Hiring KC Flo / The Patrick Lentz Band was one of the best decisions my husband and I made. The band totally set the tone for the evening and kept everyone on the dance floor until the end of the night. They were so flexible and easy to work with. Our friends and family were very impressed. If you're looking for a band that can elevate your wedding to the next level, look no further!

Sent on 09/13/2018

Lauren · Married on 08/25/2018

WORTH EVERY PENNY. The music you have at your wedding is what makes your wedding the best wedding ever or it's what makes it an average wedding (along with an open bar of course). I can confidently say that Patrick Lentz and KC FLO made our best wedding THE best wedding ever. At last call, we still had almost all of our guests on the dance floor.
    From my first interaction with them, I fell absolutely in love. I googled best band in the country…and there they were. After countless hours of watching youtube videos, I finally got the courage to write and inquire about them and their pricing (knowing they aren't local to Minneapolis and most likely would have to fly them in). They are SO quick to respond, are so professional, so informative, so COOL and I just HAD to have them. I got the pricing - VERY reasonable considering we have to pay for their transportation and lodging. I actually initially ended up hiring a local band, but then couldn't stop thinking about them and I ended up canceling my contract with the local band and moving forward with KC FLO and just splurging. (we actually picked our venue based on acoustics and the band's availability - not joking). I can't say it enough, it was THE best decision I made - maybe ever (next to marrying my groom of course). Leading up to the wedding, they were just awesome. So responsive, reassuring, advising…I trusted them so much that I didn't even make any song requests, I didn't question anything. They were a vendor you'll hire and can truly move onto the rest of your plans. Not only are they all attractive, high enery and well-dressed, they did an amazing job emceeing and had such a celebrity presence to them. I won't be able to describe our dance floor and it's hard to believe that there were more people on the dance floor than there were at the bar (and it was an open bar). They're the absolute best and trust me when I say if you hire them, it will be the best decision you made!

Sent on 10/04/2018

Amanda · Married on 07/28/2018

I cannot say enough great thinks about KC FLO. They were my favorite vendor to work with - from the first time I spoke with Patrick, to when I introduced myself to the band on the day of the wedding they were the most professional, organized, adaptable, and genuinely nice group of people.

Fast forward to the dance floor and they were amazing. Literally, every guest in attendance has raved about KC FLO and the majority of them followed up by saying, "I kept waiting for them to play a bad song so I could sit down and take a break, but they just kept going with great songs all night long!" And they were all right - the dance floor was packed the entire night.

Additionally, the band knew how much me and my husband both love Taylor Swift and they played two of her songs and invited us to come up and sing, which was SO fun and our crowd loved it.

It brings a smile to my face thinking of all our guests - young and old tearing it up on the dance floor. I cannot thank them enough for bringing so much joy and fun to our first night and husband and wife.

Sent on 08/08/2018

The Patrick Lentz Band FAQ

• Are you an agency or a band?
    Band
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)?
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play?
    Acoustic
    R&B / Soul
    Reggae
    Rock
    Swing
  • What music services do you provide?

Real Weddings

• 4620 Fisher St Apt 306 Kansas City, 66103 See on map
    Location of (The Patrick Lentz Band)