Christiansburg, VA 24073 Map · Phone number

• Part & Parcel
  • Wildflour Market and Bakery

3 Reviews for The Orange Bandana

Katie · Married on 10/09/2016

I was referred to The Orange Bandana by my hairdresser, and boy were we not disappointed! We had three different flavors (Carrot Cake, Red Velvet, Chocolate Coconut)...every single one of Nancy's cakes were absolutely delicious. Everything was seamless from the tasting to the delivery the day of.

Sent on 12/22/2016

Christy · Married on 10/17/2015

Nancy was wonderful, and one of my favorite vendors by far! Of the tastings I went to, her cakes were by far the best, richest, and most delicious, and her prices were the best as well! Her options were endless and she had such great ideas for our cake and our cupcakes. She worked with me long distance via email and phone to get every detail just as I wanted it, down to the colors of the cupcake wrappers. Nancy even stopped by my florist the day of my wedding to pick up the flowers being used for the cake topper when our florist was running very late! Our cake was absolutely beautiful and very delicious, and our cupcakes were the hit of the reception! I was absolutely impressed by every single aspect of my experience with Nancy and The Orange Bandana and would recommend her to anyone in the area.

Sent on 12/15/2015
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 12/28/2014

Nancy with the Orange Bandana is so creative and professional. From the moment Heather picked out the deign of the cake she wanted you could see Nancy's wheels turning with ideas. We talked through every idea, and discussed flavors, size of the cake, right down to the details of the cake stand to create the perfect cake for Heather's wedding day. When we arrived the day of the wedding Nancy was busy putting the cake on the stand and adding all the last minute touches. It was rustic, and charming, just like we had discussed. I know it's super important that it looks great, but it's also just as important that the cake actually tastes good. Now I've had some wedding cake that was terrible, and dry, and this is NOT that kind of cake. Nancy has special recipes, only she knows, and makes everything from scratch and with love. The cake was so moist, and the fillings on each layer decadent! The chocolate/coffee filling was my most favorite, we couldn't resist eating some for breakfast the next day! I would highly recommend Nancy, and the Orange Bandana for any and all of your cake needs. She is a lovely and caring person, and does her best to make sure you are more than satisfied with everything. Thank you Nancy <3

Sent on 12/30/2014

The Orange Bandana Pricing

The Orange Bandana Price Rates

• Christiansburg, VA, 24073 See on map
    Location of (The Orange Bandana)