Sarah Kane Photography

Midlothian, VA View map

$2,500 Most Popular Price

Congratulations on your engagement! This is such an exciting time for you and your finance. You have quite the journey ahead of you! Choosing a photographer is one of the most important decisions you will have to make along the way. Your photographer will be documenting all of the details you've invested so much time and effort in as well as capturing all of the moments and emotions of the day, so it's vital that you are comfortable and have a connection with her/him. After all, she/he will be spending a lot of time with you on your wedding day!

At Sarah Kane Photography we offer a Wedding Experience beyond beautiful images. I am not just a "show up and shoot" kind of gal. I take the time to get to know each of my couples, so when the wedding day arrives you will not think of me as a photographer, but rather a friend with a camera.

The wedding experience includes everything necessary to tell your complete story. We combine a photojournalistic approach with an editorial feel. We will be there when the bride is getting ready until your final farewell as husband and wife while capturing all of the details in between that make your wedding unique. The experience also includes a complimentary engagement session so the wedding day is not the first time couples are in front of my camera as well as all digital images with printing rights!

You'll find that I have a simple approach to life, down to earth and brings fun and excitement to all my shoots! I will work closely with you to ensure that your wedding experience is one you will remember always. I'd love to speak with you to learn more about your wedding! (804) 221-0540 or email sarahkanephotography@verizon.net.

Love and happiness,

Sarah

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,900.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2500

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
High-Res Images
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
High-Res Images
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Prints
Proofs
Save the Date

Alla Married on 10/04/2020

Great experience!

We met Sarah two years ago for a mini session, which turned out great! So when I got pregnant this year it wasn’t even a question who we would like to do our photos with. My maternity and newborn photos turned up so beautifully , Sarah is very talented and professional photographer, her studio has everything for a newborn photo shoot. We will definitely be back to her!
    Lynn Married on 10/17/2015
    When my daughter Rachael and I first met with Sarah, Rachael knew right away that this was the person she wanted to photograph her wedding. I will say Rachael made the right decision no doubt. The engagement pics and the wedding pics were absolutely wonderful. She was one of those photographers who connected with the people she was photographing. At the wedding she was so unintrusive that I actually forgot she was there!! She has taken pictures that I know Rachael and Devin will treasure forever. I cannot express how pleased and happy we were with Sarah Kane Photography!!
    Lynn Hannah
    Rachel Married on 12/08/2014
    My fiancé and I met Sarah a year ago for an engagement session. We had just relocated to the area and found her on Facebook. We were comfortable with her immediately! We loved our photos! Naturally, we wanted her to photograph our intimate barn wedding! It was such a cold day! When we got our photos back (quickly I might add!), we were speechless! But if I had to choose one word to describe them, Stunning. She captured the emotions, the laughs, and you'd never suspect we were freezing! It's not often both sides of our family are together as we all live in different states. Glad we have updated family photos from our big day! She even got great photos of our energetic toddler! Her photos are flawless. I cannot wait to display them throughout my home.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Pricing

Sarah Kane Photography Price Rates

Midlothian, 23112
Location of (Sarah Kane Photography)

Sarah Kane Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Sarah Kane Photography include in the starting price?

Sarah Kane Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Multi. Locations
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Sarah Kane Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Sarah Kane Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • High-Res Images
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Sarah Kane Photography offer?

Sarah Kane Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Sarah Kane Photography offer?

Sarah Kane Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress

What photography materials does Sarah Kane Photography offer for wedding events?

Sarah Kane Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Sarah Kane Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Sarah Kane Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding