27 Broadway, Toledo, OH 43604 Map · Phone number
Guest capacity 20 to 250
Availability Check your date

About The Oliver House

We treat what we do as "event choreography" – combining food, service, timing, and ambiance into a well orchestrated presentation. We think you will find us unlike any place in Toledo, or anywhere else for that matter! We offer a variety of banquet rooms and ceromony sites that are sure to provide an intimate setting for your special event. We may be a historic 150 years old hospitality venue but our years of experience handling every detail means that you can step back and enjoy your event with stress-free confidence.

f73386790bc68126 2013 10 24 15 56 28 1024x768
front outside
outside
f73386790bc68126 2013 10 24 15 56 28 1024x768
front outside

5 Reviews for The Oliver House

Kelly · Married on 03/10/2018

We knew we wanted an intimate wedding and finding the right venue with character and charm was high on our priority list. We have dined at Maumee Bay and Muttz many times but had never been in the Historic Lobby at The Oliver House. After taking a look at the room on the website, I wasn't sure it would be the right fit, but boy was I wrong. The minute I walked into the room I fell in love. The Oliver House would be able to give us everything we needed for our wedding day - a venue where we could have both the ceremony and reception, great food and great beer!

Maureen was wonderful to work with, she was prompt with emails and answered all our questions along the way. The staff during the reception was kind, pleasant and very accommodating. We would highly recommend The Oliver House for any event you may be planning.

Sent on 03/13/2018

Ann · Married on 05/20/2017

A beautiful setting for our rehearsal dinner! We reserved the Ottawa room for 30 people and we had more than enough space for our party. Our food was prepared and served to us quickly and the quality of drinks was amazing! I am so glad we chose Oliver House as our reception dinner vendor!

Sent on 06/27/2017
  • Eryanne

Eryanne · Married on 09/24/2016

Can't say enough good things about this venue or the staff! My husband and I were looking for a unique space that reflected our style, and we found that in the Maumee Bay Brewing Co.'s Warehouse. The staff were absolutely phenomenal to work with from start to finish. Maureen, the event coordinator, was always prompt and helpful in answering my questions. She made herself available whenever I needed her, and was truly instrumental in bringing my vision for my special day to life. On the day of the wedding, everything came together seamlessly! I got so many compliments on the wait staff, and Jake, our server, made sure we were taken care of the whole night. The next day, we came back to pick everything up and found everything packaged neatly and ready to go. We barely had to lift a finger! Considering we originally had a different venue booked, I am so happy we switched. We were treated like family, and I couldn't have imagined our day being any more perfect.

Sent on 09/29/2016

The Oliver House FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 500.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Chairs, China, Clean Up, Event Planning, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Tables
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 25.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 250
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 20
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 5
  • Describe your venue: Historic Building, Restaurant
  • What event services do you offer? Bar Services, Catering Services, Event Rentals
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Specialty Beer
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access