The Old Fish House Wedding Venue

Availability
Responds within 24 hours

Have your wedding on a yacht, at your home, at a private home, anywhere your heart desires.

Call Joyce Domenico for South Florida Weddings and exclusive venue The Old Fish House Venue at 561-670-3183

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Historic Building
Mansion

What kind of settings are available?

Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception

What event services do you offer?

Event Planner
Event Rentals

What event items are available?

Aisle Markers
Photo booth
Tables
Tents
Tent Accessories

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Chocolate Fountain
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Shuttle
Valet
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

January

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Melissa
    Melissa Married on 03/19/2022

My Outdoor Wedding Dream Come True 🤩

The Old Fish House is a dream come true. It's the backyard wedding I wanted and more and the backyard I still want! :) From lush greenery and trees, to the serene, blue Loxahatchee River adding to the beauty of the place, the location and setting is perfect of an outdoor wedding or event.

My husband and I knew from the moment we walked onto the property that it was the place we wanted to get married at. We were even more convinced that this was "the one" when we learned that the space is used as a retreat for wounded service members and their families to their transition from military to civilian life or back to active duty. This worthy cause is a non-profit known as The Renewal Coalition, and the venue fee you pay goes towards the charity.

More so, our beautiful wedding day at the Old Fish House would not have happened if it wasn't for the venue's passionate and hardworking manager, Joyce. Her large personality is only matched by the largeness of your wedding vision coming to life. I couldn't be more grateful for all that she did to help bring my wedding day dreams to fruition.

Our family and friends who attended our wedding were all enamored by the beauty of the location. If I ever get to enjoy another celebration at The Old Fish House again, I would be so blessed.
    Matthew K. Married on 12/11/2021

Best Wedding Venue in Jupiter, Florida

By far the best choice we made was booking our wedding at the Old Fish House venue in Jupiter, Florida. Joyce, who runs the venue, also runs a very tight ship, however, due to experience, knowledge of the venue and past weddings, she hits everything spot on! We couldn't have been more pleased with the staff and caterers from Hibiscus Street Catering. The food was beyond exceptional and puts to shame most other overpriced wedding venues. If you are looking to book a venue with great food, views and event coordinator, do not look past this option.
  • Kaia
    Kaia B. Married on 03/20/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Perfect! Easy! Reliable! Fun! I would give 1,000 stars if I could!

From beginning to end, I knew The Fish House was the perfect venue for us. It’s beautiful, private, tucked away on the water, and provides an elegant-casual old Florida charm for your wedding! Our 3/27/21 wedding was perfect, seriously! Many of our guests said it the best wedding they had ever been to -and we feel the same!

Beyond a pretty view and comfortable environment for guests, this venue doubles as a non-profit for veterans and soldiers. So when you pay your venue fee you are actually donating to The Renewal Coalition. Which, if you’re going to spend all of the money for a wedding it is nice to know that your money is doing good things :)

The most special thing about this venue is the coordinator, Joyce. She is honest, responsive, experienced, and hands-down will make sure your day is beyond expectation. When the world shut down in March of 2020, I was supposed to go visit Florida (from NC) to see a few different venues. I called Joyce to let her know the trip was obviously postponed, and she offered to hold the date with no down payment. For reference, neither of the other two venues I was interested in basically gave me a polite goodbye. From then on, I knew Joyce was my girl and that she was a good person in addition to being extremely professional. And through the whole process of covid worries and usual wedding stress I could call her anytime and she would answer. She advocated for me when a few vendors were slipping and made sure that all of the vendors were in line for a seamless event. Joyce’s integrity, work ethic, love and care shine through every aspect of her wedding coordinating which results in really really beautiful weddings at The Old Fish House!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

illustration visit

Would you like to visit?

Request a visit
Palm Beach Gardens, FL, 33410
Location of (The Old Fish House Wedding Venue)

The Old Fish House Wedding Venue frequently asked questions

The space offered by The Old Fish House Wedding Venue for wedding events is known for:
  • Historic Building
  • Mansion
The Old Fish House Wedding Venue offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings:
  • Covered Outdoor
  • Uncovered Outdoor
The Old Fish House Wedding Venue offers the following types of wedding events:
  • Ceremony
  • Reception
The Old Fish House Wedding Venue offers the following services for wedding events:
  • Event Planner
  • Event Rentals
The Old Fish House Wedding Venue offers the following furniture and decor items for weddings:
  • Aisle Markers
  • Photo booth
  • Tables
  • Tents
  • Tent Accessories
The Old Fish House Wedding Venue is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding

Wedding Venues