Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410 Map · Phone number

About The Old Fish House Wedding Venue

Have your wedding on a yacht, at your home, at a private home, anywhere your heart desires.

Call Joyce Domenico for South Florida Weddings and exclusive venue The Old Fish House Venue at 561-670-3183

Other couples have also viewed

• Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden
5af2d0f83d570b61 Katy Ryan 009 516C

10 Reviews for The Old Fish House Wedding Venue

• Lydia

Lydia D. · Married on 03/10/2020

Perfect Picturesque Wedding + So Much More!

I chose the Old Fish House because of the setting. On the water, and amazing trees and beautiful yard and greenery! It is perfect. I had an intimate wedding with just a few family members, and it couldn't have been more beautiful. It was EXACTLY what I was looking for. Not the average everyday wedding you see in fancy ballrooms or on the beach. Instead, a cozy, unique, intimate and romantic nature setting, that I just loved.

But to make it all even better, was Joyce. I can't say enough about this wonderful woman. Having her plan and organize your wedding is like having a dear friend or relative who knows you so well, make sure you get everything you want. She loves her job, and it shows. I would recommend the Old Fish House, and especially Joyce, to anyone wanting a beautiful South Florida wedding!

Sent on 03/30/2021
  • Kyle

Kyle B. · Married on 01/18/2020

A Dream Come True

The Old Fish House is a beautiful venue, on the water with Florida trees and greenery creating an authentic old Florida feel. The house available for the Bride and Groom and their parties to get ready, was comfortable and separated on two floors with each having a private entry. Staff was available to assist with any needs and serve refreshments. The lawn area, where the actual ceremony takes place has a beautiful arbor that you can decorate to fit your theme and is surrounded by trees. The Reception area had an easy flow from bar to food stations to dance floor and the seating/table eating area. We had 70 people and it was spacious and could very comfortably seat 100. The bathroom facility was very close and wheel chair accessible.
    I don't even know where to begin to adequately describe how wonderful the Event Planner, Joyce Domenico was to work with. She is organized and her recommendations for catering, flowers, music and photography were the best! She showed us the venue, had us to her house to pick out table settings, table clothes etc and review the timeline to make sure we were on schedule with ordering flowers and decorations etc. throughout the whole process. She gave us advice from her vast experience about saving money on certain items,and how much alcohol to order for the number of guests. The rehearsal was the Thursday before the wedding and we were relaxed and set for the big day. The day of the wedding Joyce and her team were in constant communication with each other to handle anything that may have come up. We were relaxed and ready for the WEDDING of my first born daughter and the love of her life to say "I DO". The staff walked around with hordourve trays and were polite and friendly. The entire staff was professional and courteous. The DJ Joyce recommended was great! He played the music we had requested and also played more of the music people seemed to really want to dance to. He did the introductions and was wonderful. By the end of the evening, the staff had our cars packed with any of the items we were taking with us and we were set. I enjoyed every minute of this wedding. I didn't worry about anything because Joyce had that under control. The beauty of this venue and the love and support from Joyce made this experience a dream come true. Thank you Joyce Domenico and your staff for everything!!!!!

Sent on 03/08/2020
  • Victoria

Victoria · Married on 12/07/2019

Hidden gem

We got married in December 2019 at the Old Fish House in Jupiter, and Joyce was THE best person to work with. She has an attitude and personality to get the job done and make your special event run as smooth as possible. She has a list of recommended vendors, which were all awesome. While we picked about half from her list, she was ok with us picking a few that we found separately. The nice thing about Joyce is that she keeps an open line of communication through the entire process. If I sent her a text or email, she would answer within a day at most - I actually think it was more like a few hours. She kept us on a leash that was not too short and not too long. I didn't have to worry about my email or phone blowing up when I didn't have time to answer her emails right away because of work & life, but she made sure we stayed on track within reason. I met with her a couple times to touch base and check in on plans, and she helped navigate me and make sure I wasn't forgetting anything or focusing on the wrong things. She has an opinion on certain day of details (she's been in the business for years and knows what works and will actually take the time to explain WHY it works) but also LISTENED to my vision and was flexible in shaping the day to fit us. There was no need to micro manage people or direction - it's like she was in my head and knew what I was thinking.

Thank you, Joyce, for being an effective event coordinator and so much fun to work with!

Sent on 12/09/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

The Old Fish House Wedding Venue FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Historic Building
    Mansion
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Covered Outdoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
  • What event services do you offer?
    Event Planner
    Event Rentals
    Set Up
  • What event items are available?
    Aisle Markers
    Photo booth
    Tables
    Tents
    Tent Accessories
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Barware
    China
    Chocolate Fountain
    Flatware
    Glassware
    Linens
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking
    Shuttle
    Valet
    Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season?
    January
    February
    March
    April
    October
    November
    December

• Palm Beach Gardens, FL, 33410 See on map
    Location of (The Old Fish House Wedding Venue)

The Old Fish House Wedding Venue frequently asked questions

What are the most important characteristics of The Old Fish House Wedding Venue in terms of venue type, style and location?

The space offered by The Old Fish House Wedding Venue for wedding events is known for:

• Historic Building
  • Mansion

What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at The Old Fish House Wedding Venue for wedding events?

The Old Fish House Wedding Venue offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings:

• Covered Outdoor
  • Uncovered Outdoor

What kind of wedding events does The Old Fish House Wedding Venue offer?

The Old Fish House Wedding Venue offers the following types of wedding events:

• Ceremony
  • Reception

What services does The Old Fish House Wedding Venue offer for wedding events?

The Old Fish House Wedding Venue offers the following services for wedding events:

• Event Planner
  • Event Rentals
  • Set Up

What furniture and decorations does The Old Fish House Wedding Venue have available for wedding events?

The Old Fish House Wedding Venue offers the following furniture and decor items for weddings:

• Aisle Markers
  • Photo booth
  • Tables
  • Tents
  • Tent Accessories

What percentage of users recommend The Old Fish House Wedding Venue and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

The Old Fish House Wedding Venue is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.