The Myrtle Beach Wedding Chapel

Little River, South Carolina View map

$200 Typical Price

The Myrtle Beach Wedding Chapel LLC is a chapel and wedding officiant in Little River, South Carolina. Ordained minister, Richard Martin, has over 35 years of experience offering his expertise for crafting the ideal wedding day. This wedding officiant emphasizes a meaningful, joyful and authentic ceremony experience.

Richard Martin can perform officiating services for vow renewals, single religion, non-religious and interfaith ceremonies. The Myrtle Beach Wedding Chapel LLC offers multiple wedding packages, personalized to your vision, including beach weddings, chapel weddings, elopements and vow renewals. To further customize your day, ceremony add-ons offered by this officiant include blessing stones, a sand ceremony and the rose ceremony.

Other Services

The Myrtle Beach Wedding Chapel LLC offers a venue location at a chapel as well as a service manager available for wedding-day preparations. Other available services include rentals, help with your marriage license and live music for a limited number of songs.

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$200

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$125

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Vow Renewal
Single Religion

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Anglican
Baptist
Evangelical
Lutheran
Methodist
No Denomination
Presbyterian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

What languages do you speak?

English
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.8 out of 5 rating

• Shelly
    Shelly L. Married on 09/10/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

There is no other option

My husband and I are from out of state. We decided to elope. The Myrtle beach wedding chapel helped plan my special day with ease. The minister was beyond greatness. I give them 10 stars. Cheers.
  • Sharon
    Sharon C. Married on 03/21/2019

Everything was amazing!

We live more than 100 miles away and first I was worried about everything because of the distance but since my first call with Nicole everything change. She made me feel so comfortable that my wedding was completely stress free. I couldn't meet her but Reverend Richard was amazing too. He made us feel good. The photographer (i forgot his name 😔) was amazing too and took a lot of pictures. Can't wait to receive them. Everything was so smooth, professional, friendly and beautiful that we cannot ask for more. It was our dream come true. Thank you for everything
    Jason Married on 09/08/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My wife and I renewed our vows today and we have to say it was the most amazing experience ever!! The pastor was the most amazing man ever! He was a very kind, caring, and an incredible person! We are so blessed to have had the experience of renewing our vows with him on this wonderful beach! The photographer was also awesome! We are so truly grateful for all you guys did for us by making this happen for us!! Words can’t thank you enough! God Bless you! We hope to see you on our next trip out here!! 5 stars is not enough!! We rate this service a 10 star experience by far!!!!! Thank you so much!
    Jason & Kassandra Meyers

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

10373 Highway 90 Unit D, Unit D Little River, South Carolina, 29566
Location of (The Myrtle Beach Wedding Chapel)

Other vendors in Charleston for your wedding