The Myrtle Beach Wedding Chapel LLC Reviews

156 | Little River, SC

156 Reviews for The Myrtle Beach Wedding Chapel LLC

156 The Myrtle Beach Wedding Chapel LLC Reviews

Jason · Married on 09/08/2018

My wife and I renewed our vows today and we have to say it was the most amazing experience ever!! The pastor was the most amazing man ever! He was a very kind, caring, and an incredible person! We are so blessed to have had the experience of renewing our vows with him on this wonderful beach! The photographer was also awesome! We are so truly grateful for all you guys did for us by making this happen for us!! Words can’t thank you enough! God Bless you! We hope to see you on our next trip out here!! 5 stars is not enough!! We rate this service a 10 star experience by far!!!!! Thank you so much!
    Jason & Kassandra Meyers

The Myrtle Beach Wedding Chapel LLC 9

Lisa · Married on 07/14/2018

We would would like to express our sincere thanks for making a wedding day so special and meaningful, Mr Martin was very friendly and professional. The Chapel was beautiful and the photographer did have wonderful job, pictures were lovely!
    Lisa and Manuel

Matthew · Married on 07/07/2018

Excellent experience, awesome people to work with and a fantastic venue!

Stephanie · Married on 07/05/2018

Thank you for an easy stress free experience. Just what we were looking for!

The Myrtle Beach Wedding Chapel LLC 10
    The Myrtle Beach Wedding Chapel LLC 11
    The Myrtle Beach Wedding Chapel LLC 12

Krysti · Married on 06/27/2018

Great, professional company! Highly recommended

Crystal · Married on 06/14/2018

If I could give you 10 stars I would! I cant express how smoothly my wedding went! Quiet and romantic. The Minister and N****** were perfect! Totally helpful and EVEN ANSWERED ALL OF MY QUESTIONS A WEEK AFTER THE WEDDING!!!!!! Yes I still needed someone to hold my hand lol. They walked me through everything and I totally got my monies worth! I will see them in around 10 years to renew my vows! They are perfect! Love them!

Kathy · Married on 06/12/2018

I planned a surprise 50th wedding anniversary vow renewal for my parents during our recent vacation to Myrtle Beach. Niccole was awesome to work with. The Myrtle Beach Wedding Chapel is very accommodating to whatever your needs are and offer suggestions to make the event awesome. My parents were thrilled!

Melissa · Married on 11/25/2017

Very fa easy and stress free.

Debbie · Married on 11/04/2017

Love the way how they went above and beyond to make us happy!

The Myrtle Beach Wedding Chapel LLC 13
    The Myrtle Beach Wedding Chapel LLC 14
    The Myrtle Beach Wedding Chapel LLC 15
    The Myrtle Beach Wedding Chapel LLC 16

Megan · Married on 10/21/2017

Niccole and Richard did an amazing job with our wedding. The whole event was stress-free from planning to "I do." Richard queued everyone during the ceremony and we were able to add special personal touches. The Myrtle Beach Wedding Chapel does a fantastic job - highly recommend you contact Niccole and Richard if you want a beautiful beach wedding (with a pretty back-up chapel location, just in case) in North Myrtle Beach!

dawn · Married on 10/03/2017

We renewed our vows for our 25th anniversary. It was beautiful. The minister was awesome and even had my children share some words. Hopefully we can do for our 50th. Great company to work with.

The Myrtle Beach Wedding Chapel LLC 17
    The Myrtle Beach Wedding Chapel LLC 18

Ragan · Married on 09/09/2017

Had my beautiful wedding on the beach. Everyone was so kind and helpful. Everything was beautiful and perfect. Best day of my life. Thank you so much for everything. Couldn’t of done it without you

The Myrtle Beach Wedding Chapel LLC 19

Lisette · Married on 09/06/2017

The whole experience was smooth and enjoyable. Niccole was extremely instrumental in coordinating our desires for the ceremony. Richard executed the wedding with class and grace. THANK YOU for making our day that much more SPECIAL!!!!

Cyndy · Married on 09/03/2017

The whole team at TMBWC was incredible to work with! Their services were affordable and Niccole made planning an event for 600 miles away, super easy! I would recommend them to anyone looking at getting married or doing a renewal ceremony in North Myrtle Beach and surrounding areas!!

Glenda · Married on 09/02/2017

Dream come true beach wedding .. affordable and professional

Tammy · Married on 08/15/2017

Had the best experience from the 1st phone call I had with Myrtle Beach Wedding Chapel group to the end when I got my photo disk. Thanks for making our 25th Wedding Anniversary the best!!!!!!

Alma · Married on 08/09/2017

We loved the experience and our wedding renewals is a memory we will forever cherish in our hearts!

Robert · Married on 06/22/2017

Our very thoughtful daughter planned our SURPRISE 49th-Anniversary Vow Renewal. It was SO awesome, my husband insists on a 50th-Anniversary Vow Renewal June of 2018. I say "Yes!"

Elizabeth · Married on 06/07/2017

Super nice people to work with!!! So accommodating and helpful when planning from out of state!!! Niccole was pretty much my wedding planner and did everything I needed!!!

Clara · Married on 04/07/2017

I highly recommend The Myrtle Beach Wedding Chapel-everything I needed they did! Being that I'm 3 1/2 hours away Nicole answered all of my emails and phone calls. Richard called and walked me through the proces. It was a beautiful ceremony on the beach and I cannot wait to get my pictures!

Natalie · Married on 10/04/2016

This place is AMAZING! Richard is the man! He will go beyond to make your day special there is no limit to high or low that richard wont go just to make your day all that you want it to be. I recommend 10000000% this is the place for a beach wedding.

CINDY · Married on 08/24/2016

FROM THE VERY BEGINNING TO THE END THE SERVICE WAS EXCELLENT!! MY SON AND HIS WIFE RENEWED THEIR VOWS FOR THEIR 25TH WEDDING ANNIVERSARY.WE ARE FROM PA-I WAS HESITANT TO MAKE ARRANGEMENTS OVER THE PHONE-NOT KNOWING WHAT THE RESULTS COULD BE--EVERYTHING WAS FABULOUS FROM NICCOLES EFFICIENCY AND PROMPTNESS TO THE REVERENDS SERVICE-EVERYTHING WENT OFF PERFECT INCLUDING THE WEATHER AND THE OCEAN.I GIVE THEM A 5 STAR AND WOULD RECOMMEND THEM HIGHLY!!!!! CINDY TUSKAN

Shannon & William · Married on 06/11/2016

The services we received were great!! We were very pleased. Even though I was a little late, everything still went smoothly. We didn't get a chance to meet Niccole in person due to her being out of town but if I had any questions about anything she was just an email or phone call away. She answered all the questions that I had without any hesitation. The minister was great to work with, after we met him on that Friday he made us feel really comfortable and assuring about the service we were getting.. We look forward to getting the pictures!!!! Thank you all for making a day so special!!!

Candace · Married on 06/06/2016

Our wedding had to be moved indoors from the beach location due to inclement weather. However, it was perfect and beautiful! We couldn't be happier with how everyone treated us and made us feel so comfortable. Richard was amazing and kept everything casual and fun. Thanks to you all for making our day amazing!!