Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA 15222 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 26

About The Move Makers Band

The Move Makers Band is a professional wedding band in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania that will get everyone on the dance floor. This premier nine-piece cover band is complete with experienced professional musicians who are rehearsed, sharp and ready to get the party started! They know each wedding is unique, so they work closely with their clients to ensure they bring their wedding day vision to life. With an extensive mix of popular songs from top artists, they will customize your experience to create a fun evening of live music. The Move Makers Band provides high-energy, high-quality entertainment and will throw a party that your guests will be talking about long after your wedding!

The Move Makers Band offers many services to suit your party needs for your wedding day. These music services include:

• Ceremony

The Move Makers Band 5
The Move Makers Band 6
The Move Makers Band 7

Jacqueline · Married on 12/31/2017

We had The Move Makers band for our New Years Eve wedding on 12/31/17. We cannot even begin to express how incredible this band is. From the very beginnning, the bands manager, Sienna, worked with us to help our vision for the night come to life. She was able to help steer us in the right direction and made some recommendations for songs that turned out to be our favorite! The entire band is professional, friendly, and just downright talented. They made our wedding go from a wedding to a New Year’s Eve party that our guests are still raving about! As a testament to how they delivered, my parents booked them immediately for my sisters wedding next year. Thanks again to The Move Makers Band for such an incredible night!

Sent on 07/10/2018

Cara · Married on 11/18/2017

Hands down the best band! From the beginning to the very end we could have not asked for a more fun or professional experience. The music was AMAZING and the dance floor was packed! My guests are still raving about how much they loved the band and the wide range of music they covered through out the night. I highly suggest booking them for your wedding or event, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 12/19/2017
    The Move Makers Band 8
    The Move Makers Band 9
    The Move Makers Band 10

Alexanna · Married on 09/09/2017

The Move Makers made our wedding absolutely ROCK. I can't believe how easy Sienna was to work with. She took care of anything and everything I wanted ahead of time and I was blown away by the performance they provided the night-of. I cannot recommend them enough if you're looking for a FUN and MEMORABLE wedding experience. Sienna worked with me to create the perfect set list-- an eclectic mix of old and new songs I knew would be hits with our crowd. Our guests are still talking about The Move Makers, and so are the neighbors who heard them from down the street. They are not a 'wedding band'... each member is clearly an experienced and well-trained career musician. I knew it from the moment I heard them play live. Fantastic. We booked them as soon as we got engaged, one year in advance, and I highly recommend doing that! BEST BAND EVER! #hornsection #makestheparty #movemakers!

Sent on 09/16/2017

The Move Makers Band's reply:

Thank you Alexanna! You and Art are such a cute couple and that had to be the best house party I've been to in a long time!

Award

The Move Makers Band FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Music, Learning New Songs, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your popular wedding package? $ 6,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the package? Ceremony Music, Learning New Songs, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Sound/PA System
  • Are you an agency or a band? Band
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 7+
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play? Acoustic, Big Band, Blues, Classic Rock, Classical, Country, Dance, Funk, Hip Hop, Jazz, Motown, Pop, R&B / Soul, Rock, Swing, Top 40
  • What music services do you provide? Instrumentals, Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learning New Songs, MC, Reception Music, Music During Breaks, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Vocals, Liability Insurance, Willing to Travel
  • What items are available? Lighting, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System