Sarai Tirado

Orlando, FL View map Visit website

Sarai Tirado provides beauty services ahead of clients' weddings and other milestone events throughout Orlando, Florida, and the surrounding areas. The owner, Sarai, along with her dedicated team of stylists are passionate about cultivating their client’s visions with a professional touch. Whether you envision a traditional bridal updo or a full-glam makeup appearance, these beauticians can leave you feeling the best version of yourself.

Before your big day arrives, the team at Sarai Tirado offers trials for you and your entire wedding entourage. Here, you can discuss skincare routines, desired styles, and everything in between. From there, these stylists use top-of-the-range and cruelty-free products to bring your ideas to life. On the day of your celebration, this team can come to your location and re-apply all of your looks. Meanwhile, you and your friends can relax as you look forward to the big moment ahead.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Facials
Mult. Stylists
Group Discounts
Licensed
Skincare

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Brow/Lash Tinting
Tattoo Coverage

Emily A. Married on 08/21/2021

10 out of 10!

Sarai was awesome! I worked in customer service for years, and they always used to say that the most memorable vendors are the ones how may have a hiccup but overcome it with grace, Sarai is that kind of vendor!! She took my late night calls, dealt with my bridezilla moments and her and Crystal made both myself and my bridal party look amazing for my big day! I've already referred her to my friends!! 10 out of 10!
    Crystal R. Married on 08/19/2021

Excellent!

They are flawless in what they do! My hair and makeup was on point!!! So on point it lasted through the next day after my wedding lol (yes I know leaving makeup on is bad) the makeup still looked like I just put it on again. They are fast, get the job done, and set real expectations. They adjusted well to add ons I had for extra people. This is a power team for sure!
    Maria S. Married on 06/19/2021

From the moment I spoke with Sarai on the phone I knew I wanted her to be part of my big day, she listens, she make sure she understands your vision and makes it her own. I am NO make up kind of girl, and every time applied makeup felt very uncomfortable. But, this was my wedding day! From my friends to my photographer strongly recommended me to have my make up professionally done. Well Sarai did a trial session (I needed to see how I was going to look before the big day to make sure I didn’t feel uncomfortable) oh my ! I felt so beautiful, natural but dramatic at the same time. Sarai is a genius …on wedding day she arrived on time with her crew, we were all ready on time and our hair and make up lasted all day in a June out door hot humid wedding.
    To resume … stop looking Sarai and her crew is what you looking for
    Worth every $
    I can’t wait to the next big Event just to have an excuse to have my hair and makeup done by my forever friend Sarai
    Thank you for making me feel like a princess on my wedding day.
    🤍

Team

Sarai  Tirado
Sarai Tirado
Lead Makeup/Stylist

Beauty was always my first love, my creative problem-solving, my muse. Working in the beauty industry for 10+ years,

I love editorial and everything beauty but as a hopeless romantic, there was such a fulfillment in doing weddings. I am able to share such beautiful and intimate moments with my brides as they prepare to give themselves to whom they love.

In November of 2015, it was finally my turn to be a bride and marry my best friend of 5 years, Joshua Tirado. I was able to plan a wedding and gain more experience as not only an artist for weddings, but to understand what it is to be an actual bride and all that being a bride encompasses!​ I am blessed to do what I love and share special moments with all the beautiful faces I encounter.

Cristal  Shearouse
Cristal Shearouse
Lead Hair Stylist

Being a licensed cosmetologist with 10+ years of experience, I have honed in my hair artistry skills. Specializing in Balayage, cur, color and extensions as well as dry styling. I have a special love for making brides and their bridal parties hair dreams become a reality.

Continually praciting on my raft by creating beautiful hair styles for any hair length and type. Also if you need a hype man, I'm your girl!

Dianela  Chevere
Dianela Chevere
Makeup/Hair

Graduated from a Cosmetology Institute in 2006 and continuing to pursue my passion as a freelance artist. With 10+ years of experience in beauty pageants, photo shoots, short films, corporate parties, charity events, sports, specializing in bridal and airbrush applications. Working at M.A.C Pro, I have gained certifications in all makeup styles but bridal and beauty will always be my favorite. The key for me is to sincerely listen and execute what my clients request. My passion for her clients is to make them feel like themselves.

Orlando, FL, 32801
978-208-2998

Office Hours - Monday-Thursday. Friday-Sunday are heaving wedding and event hours however we aim to get back to all inquiries within 24 hours. All emails are viewed within 24 hours.
Location of (Sarai Tirado)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding