2360 West First Street, Fort Myers, FL 33901 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About The Marina at Edison Ford

The Marina at Edison Ford is a full-service Banquet Facility. From elaborate weddings to personal celebrations. The Marina is the perfect venue to accommodate your special gathering. Located adjacent to the Edison and Ford Winter Estates and overlooking the historic Caloosahatchee River, The Marina is Southwest Florida's Premier event and banquet destination. Our professional staff will work to ensure your event is customized to meet every one of your needs ensuring a memorable day! Our Marina Ballroom can host up to 170 guests for a reception and dinner. Our Harbor room can host a more intimate event setting for up to 60 guests.

p1020574
p1020574
04 14 18 27 22 1

8 Reviews for The Marina at Edison Ford

Ruby · Married on 04/27/2018

Our experience with the Marina was amazing! Joshua was so kind, helpful and organized that it made everything go so smoothly. He took time to walk through with us several times and was able to accommodate all of our wants/needs. Not only that, but all his staff were amazing and took care of us the entire night. Every 10 minutes someone was checking on me and asking if I needed anything. We had our reception in the ballroom with a buffet and open bar package. Everyone raved about how amazing the food was, saying it was the best wedding food they have ever had and I agree! We were able to completely transform the ballroom into such a gorgeous place using barrels with string lights. The room was a magical and we loved using the bar area for our cocktail hour and then also having the outside deck. Everyone loved watching the amazing sunset from the deck. The marina is such great value as well, we compared several places and the value and quality you get from the marina cannot be beat!

I would HIGHLY recommend the Marina for any wedding and cannot thank Josh and his staff enough for making our day so perfect!

Sent on 05/28/2018

Erin · Married on 09/23/2017

Christina and Josh are two amazing people to begin with! This place went above and beyond to ensure my reception was perfect! My husband and I did a beauty and the beast theme for our wedding, and she did not miss one detail in my vision for the day! It felt like the 4 hours went by so quickly because I was enjoying myself so much! We had a photo booth and the staff left a wonderful page for me to remember! Loved it! Thanks to the staff working that night helping to ensure the drinks were full and I was feeling the best! They have a bridal suite on site for the big day! Which was the one the biggest benefits to booking there, beside having Christina around! I say book sooner than later because I have a feeling this place will become a very popular place for people to host their ceremony and reception. The staff even ensured that nobody crashed my reception! Words can not describe how happy I was with this place! Thank you! Love you guys!

Sent on 10/15/2017

The Marina at Edison Ford's reply:

Hi Erin! Thank you so much for your kind words. It was a pleasure meeting you both and The Marina staff wishes you nothing but happiness together!

Lindsay · Married on 10/24/2015

The process of planning our wedding reception was so smooth thanks to Christina and the staff at The Marina at Edison Ford. Our guests commented on the beautiful location and friendly staff. Christina took stress off me because I knew she would handle everything we discussed. I would HIGHLY recommend this venue for your next event.

Sent on 11/11/2015

The Marina at Edison Ford's reply:

Thank you Lindsay, We enjoyed helping to create a perfect day for you and Adam!

The Marina at Edison Ford Pricing

The Marina at Edison Ford Price Rates

The Marina at Edison Ford FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 500.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Chairs, China, Clean Up, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering? Cake Cutting, Server(s), Wedding Cake
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 20.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), House Wine
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 4
  • Describe your venue: Banquet Hall, Marina, Restaurant
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Covered Outdoor
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, All Inclusive Packages, Bar Services, Cake, Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Lighting / Sound, Outside Vendors, Set Up, Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Liquor License, Open Bar, Outside Alcohol, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available? Aisle Runners, Audio Equipment, Chairs, Chair Covers, Dance Floor, Decor, Lighting, Tables
  • What months are included in your peak season? January, February, March, April, May, December
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? June, July, August, September, October, November

• Complete weddings + events
    Complete weddings + events Wedding DJs

We love doing events at the Marina at Edison Ford! Not only is it a beautiful venue for a true "Old Florida" wedding, the staff are top notch as well. Highly recommended.

• Weddings by Enchanted Florist
    Weddings by Enchanted Florist Wedding Planners

Great staff. Any bride there will be very well taken care of. Look forward to working with them again in the future!

• Florida Wedding Vows
    Florida Wedding Vows Wedding Officiants

would love to have more weddings there as the view is perfect.

• 2360 West First Street Fort Myers, FL, 33901 See on map