The Makeup Pros

Cancun View map
    Kristen Married on 05/12/2017
    A dream come true! Fernando was so responsive and flexible and above all other vendors was always willing to work with me! My makeup and hair was flawless and I couldn't have been happier with the service they provided. From start to finish working with Fernando was nothing short of amazing! I would highly recommend their services to anyone getting married int he Cancun area!
    Shannon Married on 07/16/2016
    They are the best hair and makeup team in the Cancun area. We got married at Rosewood Mayakoba and Fernando and his team made everyone look and feel their best. Everyone looked like models and celebrities. The makeup was flawless. The hair team was UNREAL. I have gotten so many compliments on hair and makeup. If I had to do it all over again, I would use them 10/10 times.
    Jodi Married on 04/07/2016
    so all i can say, is that Fernando and Gama went well above and beyond my expectations for my wedding day and trial make up and hair! Booking someone without meeting them prior to the big day, feels like a big risk. But for any brides that are considering using the make up pro's, they were amazing. We did my trial the night before my wedding, and then they switched up my hair and make up so that people didn't see the final look until the big day. I had several people that wanted to get their hair and make up done for the wedding day once they saw the work that was done. In fact 2 of my bridesmaids that didn't not want their make up done, changed their mind the day of the wedding and had Fernando work his magic!! So they started earlier to fit all the additions in. His work was flawless.....and didn't feel heavy or caked on. Which was perfect for a day on the beach in Mexico!!! Would totally recommend!

Real Weddings

• Daniela & Sean
    111 photos · 04/21/2018

Cancun
Location of (The Makeup Pros)

Other vendors in Eastern Mexico for your wedding