7301 West Blvd Unit C-5, Youngstown, OH 44512 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About The Makeup Boutique

Lead makeup artist Jen Melia welcomes you to her makeup boutique which specializes in airbrush, traditional makeup artistry, hair removal, and skin care.

Owner, professional makeup artist Jen Melia has been working in the makeup industry for eight years. During her cosmetic career Jen has worked with cosmetics companies such as M.A.C and Pure Organic Beauty in cities such as Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Columbus, New York, and Chicago.

Airbrushing, beauty makeup, character makeup, tattoo coverage, temporary individual and strip lashes are just a sample of what the boutique can offer you.

14 Reviews for The Makeup Boutique

Brittany · Married on 08/19/2017

The Makeup Boutique is incredible! Jen did my wedding day makeup, and my mom, mother-in-law, and bridesmaids also had their makeup done at The Makeup Boutique. Jen and the rest of the girls were a joy to work with throughout the planning process, and I felt absolutely beautiful on my big day. We were all so happy with our makeup and super impressed by how it lasted all night! My makeup still looks impeccable in the very last photos from our big day, which were taken over 12 hours later. Jen is wonderful and makes getting ready so much fun. I can't recommend The Makeup Boutique enough!

Sent on 09/20/2017
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 09/24/2016

Jen is beyond amazing to work with and such a talented makeup artist. All my bridesmaids looked fabulous and said they never felt so beautiful. She did such an amazing job and is so fun to work with. I highly recommend her to anyone :)

Sent on 10/05/2016

Bethany · Married on 10/16/2015

Jen did an absolutely amazing job. I have never felt more beautiful than I did on my wedding day. She asked what I wanted and did exactly that. She gave me false lashes and did airbrush makeup. She was so personable and I enjoyed my time with her.

Sent on 11/13/2015