Brentwood, TN 37027 Map · Phone number

logobox 500x500
bridalupdo

5 Reviews for THE LUXE BEAUTÉ

Autumn · Married on 04/04/2015

Hired to do makeup and hair for myself and my daughter for a 10th anniversary vow renewal. Completely easy process to book. Met for a pre event consultation. Day of event, we were top priority. She made us feel at ease and taken care of. Everything was absolutely perfect with our hair and make up. Ana Liza stayed with us and did touch ups as we needed. Best in the industry!!

Sent on 07/25/2015

Ana Liza did such an amazing job on my hair and makeup. She was thoughtful, accommodating and definitely a lot of fun to work with. During my trial, the time went over because we were talking so much (she is very personable) and trying to get the look I wanted. She didn't rush or even seem to mind. During the wedding day, Ana Liza showed up promptly at the time I had asked and got to work right away.

I would highly recommend her for anyone's special day. You will feel absolutely beautiful and glad you picked her. Make sure you book her in advance...he's highly requested :)

Sent on 03/02/2015

Ana Liza is the absolute best. She is so amazing at what she does and made my wedding day so more special. My bridesmaids and flower girl loved getting their hair and makeup done and they all looked beautiful. She is so easy to work with, excited about what she does, and such a fun person. My hair and makeup was just perfect.

Sent on 02/04/2015

THE LUXE BEAUTÉ FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 200.00
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists, Tanning
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Extensions, Haircuts, Updos / Styling
  • What tanning services do you offer? Airbrush Tanning