5 E 66th St, New York, NY 10065 Map · Phone number

About The Lotos Club

Built in 1900 as a wedding gift for Maria Vanderbilt Shepard and William Jay Schieffelin, it has been lovingly restored. Guests and members alike treasure a setting that is timelessly beautiful but not ostentatious; perfectly elegant, yet comfortable. Our staff is amiable and attentive, but never intrusive.

The Lotos Club's beautifully appointed rooms accommodate a wide range of corporate and social events: an intimate dinner party for eight, a festive wedding celebration for one hundred guests and cocktails for one hundred and sixty. Our renowned cuisine features seasonal menus tailored to your tastes and event. Our staff is here to help assist with every detail - menus, flowers and music - so that you can relax and enjoy your special event.

Other couples have also viewed

• Lake Mohawk Country Club
new york wedding 12 04202015 ky
4ab7bfb553911151 new york wedding 19 04202015 ky
new york wedding 19 04202015 ky

7 Reviews for The Lotos Club

To begin, the venue is gorgeous. You honestly cannot get a more gorgeous venue. It was perfect for my wedding of 60 guests. The food was amazing. This is not average club food.

Sent on 08/07/2014

Bonnie · Married on 12/29/2013

We loved our Lotos Club wedding. The location is awesome. The venue itself is elegant and intimate. And the Chef is amazing!

Sent on 10/07/2014

Catherine · Married on 10/12/2013

A Wedding Dream at the Lotos Club
    My husband and I were married at the Lotos Club in October and it was nothing short of magical.

From the second my parents and I stepped foot into the Club during our search for a wedding venue, we were blown away by the ambience, the staff, and the building itself. Every room of the club has a history that transcends you to Twain's era. The day of our wedding was no different. My bridesmaids and I arrived and were met by the Club's fabulous event planner, Heather, and her assistants. We were escorted to our private room and greeted with champagne, snacks, smiles and helping hands. I felt like a princess. The entire staff took part in ensuring every single need was met (champagne refills, lighting candles, helping me walk in my dress, etc.). Although last minutes jitters were rampant, Heather and her staff calmed and reassured all.

Our wedding went off without a hitch. The ceremony was breathtaking. The pictures in Central Park were perfect in twinkling twilight. The cocktail party was lively and bubbling. The food and wine were out of the world-- (I'd recommend the duck as it was superb!). The entire Lotos Club staff ensured that my family and I had everything we needed before we even needed it. The entire day was a picture-perfect wedding dream. We could not have been happier dancing the night away.

I would recommend the Lotos Club to everyone and anyone for any event!

Sent on 01/19/2014

The Lotos Club FAQ

• How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Mansion
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception

• 5 E 66th St New York, NY, 10065 See on map
    Location of (The Lotos Club)