The Look Denver

Denver, CO View map

The Look Denver is an on-site hairstyling service. Hair stylist Kelli Douglass travels to service you and your bridal party for your special day. With affordable rates and excellent service, she is your beauty expert for the moment that counts! Please contact for pricing and any questions regarding styling hair, on-location, weddings and more.

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$75

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$70

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Updos / Styling

• Kristina
    Kristina Married on 04/12/2019

Highly Recommend!!

Kelli at the Look Denver did such an amazing job for our wedding!

I had some nightmare trials before I finally found her – some that expected 5-6 hair trials before settling on a look! Kelli, was totally down to earth and super friendly. I did two trials with her because I wasn’t sure if I wanted an updo or a half up/half down look. She made several adjustments on the fly as I provided feedback to make sure I was happy with my look, plus she only charged me half for the second trial (the other salons wanted to charge full price for every single trial!).

On the big day she traveled to us, which was awesome. The last thing I wanted to worry about was trying to get back to the venue on time. She worked so fast! We were ahead of schedule so she was able to work in a few more girls that wanted their hair done – which was SO nice of her! My hair was perfect, and it lasted the entire night – through hours of dancing!

After having some pretty bad trials, I was terrified of going on any more hair trials, but I am so thankful I found Kelli. She was very professional, fun and easy to talk to. We had so much fun while we were all getting ready, and I really appreciate the care Kelli took for all of our looks!!

I would highly recommend Kelli for any brides looking to get married in the Denver area!

Denver, CO, 80210
Location of (The Look Denver)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding