1111 North 13 Street, Omaha, NE 68012, Omaha, NE 68102 Map · Phone number
Guest capacity 1 to 200
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About The Living Room

Imagine your wedding ceremony & reception in our unique and modern event space located in North Downtown Omaha. Exposed brick walls and ceiling rafters add an element of warmth while our polished concrete floors and metal conduit add an industrial flair. Contact us today at 402.739.9154 or jacobi@livingroomomaha.com!

Follow The Living Room on

7 Reviews for The Living Room

The Living Room 1
The Living Room 2

Amanda · Married on 10/20/2017

This place is great! I can’t even begin to list the things I loved or the review would be too long! I had a blast at my wedding, as every bride should!!

Sent on 11/10/2017

Dasha · Married on 11/21/2015

I used the Living Room for my ceremony and reception. The building manager was beyond helpful and was great at promptly getting back to me with any questions that I had. I loved the look of the space and the fact that you can use any caterer that you wish. I had no issues the day of the ceremony and everything I needed was set up beforehand. I am glad I chose this venue.

Sent on 12/11/2015

Kate · Married on 04/13/2019

Celebrating The Living Room

The Living Room offered my husband and I a venue unlike any other in Omaha. With brick wall, peaked ceilings with wooden beams, and industrial touches, the venue offered ample atmosphere itself while still providing the opportunity to get creative and personal with decorations. With a staffing change within the venue during our planning process, communication was a bit delayed at times, but overall everyone we worked with was very friendly and accommodating. I changed my layout a few times leading up to the event and staff was understanding and helpful with the changes. It was a blessing to be able to come in the Friday before our wedding to begin hanging our greenery installation from the ceiling and set out our centerpieces to eliminate stresses on the actual day. The open vendor policy of The Living Room was truly appreciated as well! I would definitely recommend The Living Room to other couples and businesses for their events!

Sent on 04/18/2019
    The Living Room 3
    The Living Room 4

The Living Room Pricing

The Living Room Price Rates

The Living Room FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 2,600.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 2,600.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 2.50
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 2.50
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Chairs, Clean Up, Lighting/Sound, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 200
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 1
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 1
  • Describe your venue: Historic Building
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • What event services do you offer? Clean Up, Lighting / Sound, Outside Vendors, Pet Friendly, Set Up, Wifi
  • What event items are available? Altar/Arch, Audio Equipment, Chairs, Tables
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, March, November, December