1316 North Lincoln Street, Spokane, WA 99201 Map · Phone number

About The Lincoln Center Spokane

The Lincoln Center is honored to be your wedding venue. We want to make this your most memorabe day.

Our professional Event Coordinators will assist you with designing an incredible event and work with your budget. You can select from an array of amenities and services including food and beverage, fresh flowers, linen colors, specialty decor, and lighting. Whether it's traditional elegance, or contemporary sophistication, The Lincoln Center offers the choices to design your dream day!

• Ben Mallare Events & Entertainment
lincoln center pics 026
monroe aisle

30 Reviews for The Lincoln Center Spokane

Melanie · Married on 03/21/2015

We worked with Kelsee at the Lincoln Center as our wedding coordinator and she was fantastic!! She made the process far easier than we expected! The night of our wedding we had nothing to worry about, the staff took excellent care to make sure we were happy with the food, the decor, the service and we didn't have to think twice about any part of the night! We used the Monroe Ballroom and the ceiling swags, chandeliers and lighting made the room absolutely beautiful! I was thrilled with our choice and would recommend Kelsee and the Lincoln Center/Red Rock Catering in a heartbeat!!

Sent on 03/29/2015

Nathan · Married on 01/31/2015

The Lincoln Center took so much stress off of our wedding day. Everything came together so smoothly and details were prepared so early in the game. If you have the opportunity to work with Kelsee you MUST! She was the perfect balance between professionalism and personal care. She made sure things got done, all while making us feel cared for. Our food was excellent, our flowers were beautiful, and little touches of decor made our day perfect. Set up and tear down was a BREEZE because the Lincoln Center did 95% of it. The Lincoln Center is a beautiful, reasonably priced, multi-functional venue with an incredible staff. I would recommend anyone to hold your event or meeting here!

Sent on 02/11/2015

Bridget · Married on 10/11/2014

The staff at the Lincoln center were absolutely amazing. They were helpful and friendly and they made me feel like my wedding was the most important day of my life.
    We booked the lincoln center over a year and a half out and everyone along the way was very nice. What happened to me I can almost assure won't happen to other brides, but we actually changed coordination three times due to other event coordinators leaving or changing positions. At first I was a little nervous because I didn't want any details to get lost or left out. However it was far enough in advance that it really didnt matter because everything was flawless in the end. All the coordinators at the Lincoln center have a lot of experience and will do what it takes to make it perfect. Take it from a high strung bride that had everything planned out a year in advance, the lincoln center will take care of you. Its a great indoor venue and you are able to stay a lot longer then other venues in spokane. I definitely feel like I got my money's worth and my guests have nothing but positive things to say about the location and the food. Hey they even gave me and my husband to go containers because we didnt really have time to eat and enjoy our food. Overall if you decide to go with the Lincoln center you will mot bw disappointed

Sent on 10/22/2014

• Spokane Voice
    Spokane Voice Wedding DJs

We have done many events at the Lincoln Center! First off, parking is rarely an issue! The staff was always accommodating during the planning process and always available. They have always been flexible for different usages for different events and have different sized rooms for most all events. The staff has always been friendly and helpful!

• 1316 North Lincoln Street Spokane, 99201 See on map