6739 Mary Ave NW, Seattle, WA 98117 Map · Phone number

About The Lightning Booth

We are a Seattle-based photo booth company spicing up weddings, charity luncheons, celebrations and parties of all kinds in the greater Puget Sound area.

No curtain, tons of people, tons of fun... Printed strips, guestbooks, instant social sharing and more. It's too cool not to.

• Photo Booth Picture Company
lbol
1a

3 Reviews for The Lightning Booth

Connie · Married on 06/11/2016

I am a photographer and also used to help run other photo booths so I'm very picky about anything photo-related. When planning my own wedding, I researched a lot of different booths and this one looked the best. Their lighting was great, the white-balance was just right, they have an assortment of great looking backdrops, and their props were amazing. They did not disappoint! Kip was very responsive and and our guests had a blast at our wedding. All guests got one print and we got the other print. All of the images were available on Facebook so my guests could access them easily and Kip sent us the files the very next day. I would highly recommend Kip and his team!

Sent on 08/07/2016

Shanti · Married on 12/05/2015

We had so much fun with the Lightning booth at our wedding! We had about 500 pictures by the end of the night, which Kip got to me the next day! So much fun looking through them. There was a line up the entire night of people waiting to get in. They brought hilarious props, had a nice background and Kellen, our manager there, was so helpful. Can't thank them enough for all the fun memories captured! Definitely recommend.

Sent on 12/22/2015

Ashley · Married on 10/23/2015

I really can’t imagine our wedding reception without the Lightning Booth! It was such a hit, we had about 100 photos an hour taken. Everyone LOVED it, even my almost 90 year old grandparents tried it (which are pictures I will always treasure)! And talk about instant gratification – your actual wedding photos will take a while to get, but the Lightning Booth will have the photo booth photos ready to download in just a few days. Ours were ready the day after the wedding. Our guests had so much fun sharing the booth photos on social media and my new husband and I had a blast looking through all the photos.

The Lightning Booth's service, package options and photo quality really sets it apart from any other booth out there. There are many things for your wedding or event that you could spend a ton of time and money on and they will be forgotten the very next day, the Lightning Booth will NOT be forgotten. Also, it is vendors like the Lightning Booth and people like Kip that will make it so you can actually enjoy your special day, because you won’t have to worry about a thing when it comes to their service. I would recommend the Lightning Booth to anyone!

Sent on 11/25/2015

• 6739 Mary Ave NW Seattle, 98117 See on map
    2065698720 (Phone number)
    Location of (The Lightning Booth)