128 West Main Street, Lake City, SC 29560 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About The Inn at the Crossroads

The Inn at Crossroads is a wedding venue located in Lake City, South Carolina. The venue is a classic B&B ideal for hosting ceremonies, receptions, bridal showers, rehearsal dinners and intimate indoor weddings. Every April, their stables venue is utilized for the Artfields festival that is hosted each year. Even though they are unable to rent it during this time, you can still always come to see the artwork that is displayed.

Facilities and Capacity
The Inn at Crossroads has one indoor event space, which can host up to 200 guests. The venue offers various room types for couples to choose from. It also has a fitness center, banquet and meeting spaces, a restaurant, and in-house catering and bar services.

The Inn at Crossroads offers various services for ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsal dinners. Its services include:

• Accommodations
  • Set up (tables, chairs & linens)
  • Clean up

77b6334a571bfe8e 1532348832 2c3fdf71386d2037 1532348831021 11 lecklitner 8

3 Reviews for The Inn at the Crossroads

Sara Mabry · Married on 01/12/2019

Small Town Hidden Gem

We loved this venue, it was a hidden gem in Lake City. Many people didn't even know it was there, and were all pleasantly surprised. So many different things were included including bar staff and catering that it made our day that much more special and laid back. The chef was so kind ensuring that everything was in order and the hotel and venue staff went above and beyond to make our day perfect. They even made recommendations on DJ, Florist, and other local wedding related services. The recent renovations to the venue added the perfect flair and made for an elegant and relaxed venue. If I had to choose again I would do it all the same! Everyone was so flexible and never hesitated when it came to making our wedding a success.

Sent on 02/13/2019

The Inn at the Crossroads's reply:

Hi Sara,

First off, thank you so much for taking the time to review us! We are thrilled to hear that you and your husband enjoyed everything and that we were able to make it such a smooth process! And i'll be sure to pass along the kind comments regarding our staff and Chef. May you and your husband have nothing but success in your future endeavors!

Lakeisha · Married on 04/15/2017

The advice that I would give is that this is an EXCELLENT VENUE! If you want a Charleston downtown atmosphere but not too much the cost; this is your choice. I had my wedding in the courtyard of this venue on a beautiful sunny day on April 15, 2017. I wanted a taste of Charleston with a little jazz to it. I had my reception in their venue “The Stables.” My colors of canary and mystic grey along with the old Charleston look with the high-top beams add scenery to my wedding. I truly have no regrets about my wedding day, my choice of venue along with their high quality staff, my décor or my wedding planner. Thanks for being a part of a major milestone in my life.
    The Browns

Sent on 06/06/2017

The Inn at the Crossroads's reply:

Lakeisha,

Thank you so much for your raving review! Your wedding was an absolute pleasure to host in our courtyard. You and your guests did an amazing job decorating the stables for your reception and making it your own. We are so pleased that we were able to share the memory of your best day with you. Look forward to seeing you in the near future!

Cindy Schlorf
    cschlorf@strandhospitality.com
    www.theinnatthecrossroads.com
    www.crossroadsonmain.com

Stacey · Married on 09/30/2017

I had my wedding here last Saturday. This place is a hidden gem and was perfect for my intimate wedding.

The Inn at the Crossroads FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 1,500.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Chairs, China, Clean Up, Event Planning, Flatware, Glassware, Lighting/Sound, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering? Dessert, Server(s)
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 8.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 1
  • Describe your venue: Inn/B&B
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service? Ceremony, Reception, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, Bar Services, Catering Services, Clean Up, Lighting / Sound, Set Up
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor
  • What event items are available? Audio Equipment, Chairs, Lighting, Tables
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking
  • What months are included in your peak season? March, April, May, June
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? July, August, September, October, November, December

1 Wedding Deal & Discount