The I Do Beauty Crew

Vineland, NJ View map Visit website

The I Do Beauty Crew, based out of Vineland, New Jersey, is a wedding makeup company. The team here understands that to-be-weds have a unique vision for their milestone day, and love helping to bring those looks to life. They are happy to travel across southern New Jersey, northern Delaware, and the Philadelphia area to work on-site.

The team at The I Do Beauty Crew has more than a decade of experience in this industry. They are able to work with wedding parties of all sizes, so everyone can look their best. Airbrush foundation is on offer, for a long-wearing finish that will stand up to all of the emotions of the day. These talented professionals design a look to suit each client's unique sense of personal style, whether they want something glamorous or something more natural. Eyelash extensions are also available to enhance each customer's natural beauty.

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$50

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$30

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$80

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$25

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$80

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$80

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$50

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$80

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$50

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$75

$50

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation
Travel Fee

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Perm
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes

Michelle M. Married on 05/20/2022

Rachel is the best

For anyone who is getting married, I 100% WHOLE HEARTEDLY recommend Rachel and her help! Rachel is one of the nicest, talented, helpful people, I have ever met! I luckily came across her while going into a salon just for a quick updo for a friends wedding, and I was hooked as soon as we started talking. Rachel is so easy to talk to, I felt like I have known her for years! She had great advice for someone like me, who has never planned a wedding before. She is super talented and every time I went to her for a trim or a hair style, I left happy with the results, and I am very picky about my hair 😰
    When my wedding day came, Rachel made everyone feel comfortable and really tended to what style updo they wanted. I was blessed to find such an amazing person to make my wedding day complete! Everyone loved their hair and make up and we all got so many compliments! Thank you Rachel, for being you!!!!!
    Kelly W. Married on 07/25/2021

Beautiful Formal Makeup & Hair Styles

Rachael and Devon did the hair and makeup for my entire bridal party and they were AMAZING!!!! They were professional, brought all necessary supplies, and catered to all of our needs, including doing hair and makeup at our preferred location. The makeup applications and hair styles were absolutely stunning and I'd highly recommend using them for your own wedding or formal event needs! A++++++++++
    Katianne W. Married on 06/03/2017

Everything that I could have wanted and more! AMAZING!!

I can’t say enough about The I Do Beauty Crew! They did everything and more for my girls and I on my wedding day! They are so easy to work with and gave me everything I could have asked for and more! We had a church wedding and needed to be ready very early they came no problem and had my bridesmaids, my mom, and I all ready with more than enough time! Rachael did an amazing job on my hair and makeup I truly felt like a princess on my wedding day! I would never have gone with anyone else!! I would recommend them to anyone!

1919 Vineland, NJ, 08096
Location of (The I Do Beauty Crew)

Other vendors in Southern New Jersey for your wedding