Peachtree City, GA 30269 Map · Phone number

About The Honeymoon Co.

The Honeymoon Co. is a complimentary travel planning service that was created out of a desire to help couples create a honeymoon that is based on their desires. We are associated with some of the nations largest tour operators giving us buying power to get the best price and influence in the event any unforeseen problem should arise. Whether you envision a relaxing honeymoon at an all-inclusive beach getaway, a foodie honeymoon eating & drinking your way through Spain or an adventurous honeymoon hiking Machu Picchu - The Honeymoon Co. would love to help you create your perfect trip.

How is it complimentary?

Hotels & resorts pay a commission to travel planners/consultants as well as internet travel companies.

A travel planner offers a personal service and has your best interest in mind because they would like you to utilize their service again and recommend them to friends and family. Sure, you could do the research on your your own and book through an online travel company...but why? when you have someone to help in planning one of the most important trips you will take.

Meet Maria...

My love of travel began at a very early age. Having a father in the airline business and his own love affair with travel meant that school breaks were filled with trips to Paris, Vienna, London and Marseille. Looking back, it was... a fairy tale.

My love of weddings and planning them began with my own...in my husband's Grandmother's backyard with family, friends, a bluegrass band & bbq. It also led me to my eventual career in wedding planning at my second home,Vinewood Plantation.

The past four years have been filled with helping couples create beautiful weddings. One day as I was lighting the sparklers for a couple I had helped plan their wedding, I realized I knew nothing about the trip they were about to embark on and that would punctuate their wedding. They had navigated navigated planning it on their own. I decided then that I would combine my passions for weddings, travel and research to create this little company :)

Follow The Honeymoon Co. on

The Honeymoon Co.

6 Reviews for The Honeymoon Co.

• Patricia

Patricia · Married on 01/15/2017

Maria planned the most amazing trip for my fiancee and I as we were traveling to Italy for a friend's wedding! We couldn't have asked for anything more! From the business class flight, to the 5-star hotels, to the private tours, down to the private transfers (including a water taxi in Venice) and rail passes the trip was perfect! We flew into Naples, took a train to Rome, were driven by private car to Ravello and stopped to tour Pompeii on the way, took a train to Florence, then took a train to Venice to end our trip! The service we received throughout the trip was wonderful and Maria even took time out of her vacation to handle an issue with our hotel that ended in an upgrade to a room with a view of Rome!! Maria you are amazing and we will be talking to you soon about planning our honeymoon!! We have already referred a few friends that we know you will take care of! Thank you so much!!! Patricia & Adriann

Sent on 04/17/2016

Kelley · Married on 10/01/2016

Maria was an absolute dream to work with! I consider myself a novice traveler so when it came time to plan our honeymoon I was immediately overwhelmed by the prospect and had no idea where to start. Maria met with my fiancé and I to get a better understanding of our ideal vacation and from there, helped us significantly narrow our search and decide on the perfect location. Being a novice international traveler, naturally, I had a ton of questions, particularly around travel insurance since we would be honeymooning during hurricane season. In addition to being super responsive, Maria was also incredibly helpful and patient when handling all of my questions and despite my at times excessive emails, never once did I feel like I was a nuisance. It was such a pleasure working with Maria and I would highly recommend her services to anyone seeking travel assistance.. you won't regret it!

Sent on 10/13/2016

Katherine · Married on 08/20/2016

It was so great working with Maria and booking our honeymoon. We told her exactly what we wanted and we couldn't have been happier!! Our trip to Punta Cana was so relaxing and just what we needed!! Thank you!

Sent on 09/30/2016

The Honeymoon Co. FAQ

• What types of travel do you specialize in? Destination Weddings, Honeymoons, Luxury Trips, Romantic Trips
  • What destinations do you specialize in? Australia / New Zealand, Caribbean, Central America, Dominican Republic, Hawaii, Mexico, Pacific Islands, West Europe
  • What travel services do you provide? Travel Insurance