On WeddingWire since 2018
The Lincoln Event Space (formerly Historic Post Office)
• A 9am to 11pm rental time for weddings
• Ceremony & reception space for up to 220 Guests
• Event staff included to assist with day-of venue needs
• Full & cash bar services available (see pricing HERE)
• Private caterer’s kitchen with separate service entry
• ADA compliant restrooms on both levels & elevator available
• Private bridal lounge with on-suite restroom & shower
• Private groom's or special guest lounge
• Set up, tear down, & flip of tables and chairs is included
• Indoor & outdoor ceremony options
• Custom built indoor bar in The Speakeasy
• Ice machine available for use on site
• Local lodging options
• Indoor house sound system
• Large private outdoor space for ceremony or receptions
• Built-in TVs to play videos or slideshows
• Climate controlled indoor event space
• Ample paved parking within 1 block of the building
• Staff included for setup, flip, bussing, service, & cleanup
• No hidden fees, including sales tax and gratuity
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?
What is the starting price per person for bar service?
What months are included in your peak season?
Any other questions?
ReviewsWrite a review
30 User photos
Historic, Unique, and Extremely Beautiful
HPO made my wedding dreams come true!
Flawless, the venue coordinators are amazing. The venue is beautiful, my wedding was PERFECT!
Are you interested?
Would you like to visit?