The Historic Post Office Reviews

2 Reviews for The Historic Post Office

• Maggie

Maggie Bruce · Married on 05/11/2019

Historic Post Office

If you want a venue you can count on, this is it! You will not be disappointed, in fact you'll be astounded by how amazing your day is because you choose to venue. Every email and phone call were answered in a timely manner (no more than a day). Every dream we had for the day was met with enthusiasm and excitement. Every single guest loved the look and style of the venue and realized exactly why we chose Ottawa to hold our special day. TJ went above and beyond and I never questioned if he would come through with something. If you want a stress-free special day that will be more than you expected, The Historic Post Office is the place!

Sent on 05/13/2019

The Historic Post Office's reply:

Dear Maggie,
    It was such a pleasure to work with you, thanks for making it fun for us too! We wish you all the happiness in the world!

Fernanda and Rob
    The Historic Post Office
  • Ashley

Ashley Fick · Married on 02/02/2019

Amazing!!!!!

I am not sure that I can say enough amazing things about the Historic Post Office! As soon as we walked in, we knew that this was where we wanted to get married. We actually changed our wedding date to match what was available! The space is absolutely beautiful but still gives you room to decorate and make it your own. Our guests are still raving about this venue. Kelsey from the Historic Post Office was our day of planner and we could not be happier with all of the help that she provided. Kelsey absolutely went above and beyond to make our wedding day magical. I could not imagine a better place to share such a special day!

Sent on 03/11/2019

The Historic Post Office's reply:

Hello Ashley,
    Even though we would love to have hosted your lovely wedding and get this wonderful review, I believe you tagged the wrong venue. Nonetheless, we wish you a lifetime of happiness and joy in this new chapter of your life!
    Warmly,