101 Flagler Ave, New Smyrna Beach, FL 32169 Map · Phone number

About The Grille at Riverview

Hello! My name is Lynn Watke: Banquet and Event Coordinator here at The Grille at Riverview. I look forward to planning an amazing event for you and your guests! We have many beautiful rooms to choose from and can provide a casual water front feel to and elegant dining experience!

Or Chef has an extensive menu to choose from and can tailor a menu just for you! We also, can provide any type of bar service you prefer

. We can accommodate 15-150 and can rent out the entire deck! A minimum set up fee of $50 and a deposit that is applied to the final bill is all it takes to secure our venue! Perfect for many size roups and budgets!

I would love the opportunity to provide an amazing experience for our special event! I will ensure that you day is all that you envision and more!

Follow The Grille at Riverview on

f020c7de67a65e12 1527569638 b79c19b5d1ac5cb4 1527569638 b356116cf10d3a47 152756

3 Reviews for The Grille at Riverview

Jessica · Married on 09/22/2018

The Best Restaurant!

A year before our wedding some close friends of ours had their rehearsal dinner here at the Grille at Riverview. We were blown away from the service, the food, and the venue itself, we knew we wanted to have our rehearsal dinner here too. We had about 30 people and we reserved the Promenade room. Lynn was fantastic to work with and everyone LOVED the food and the restaurant.

Sent on 11/15/2018

The Grille at Riverview's reply:

Jessica it was my pleasure to work with you and do our best to make sure you could relax and enjoy your evening before your Wedding Day! Thank you so much for your kind words!
    Lynn
    Banquet and Event Coordinator

Josiane · Married on 04/09/2014

I recently had my wedding reception at The Grille and it was amazing!!! I live in Australia so I planned my event from very far away; Lynn the event coordinator at the Grille was amazing! She responded to every email within 24hours and worked hard to listen to what I wanted and make it happen. She was incredibly professional and an absolute pleasure to work with! She has hosted her own daughters wedding at the Grille and I felt that made her that little but more understanding and helpful In helping me plan my event. We had a cocktail style reception with passed canapés for 50. Although they had never done that for a reception Lynn was great in working with me and the chef to organise a variety of food that would work as passed canapés...they even did some options that weren't on any of the menus I saw. I organised all the food without a tasting but I needn't have worried about that as the food was fantastic!! (Especially the bacon wrapped scallops and the seared tuna!) the waitstaff on the night were also fantastic they were friendly and helpful and even made sure that no one was without a drink which I hadn't anticipated but was really great! I cannot recommend The Grille enough! We used the Key West deck and it was a spectacular venue! The sun set as our reception started and the dolphins even came out to play. My husband and I spent the night at the Riverview hotel which was lovely and we were even able to make it up to our room as our guests were leaving and wave to them from our balcony. Thank you Lynn and everyone at the Riverview for making my wedding so fabulous!

Sent on 04/26/2014

Mary · Married on 01/28/2012

Everything was wonderful.Could not of asked for anything more!

Sent on 03/22/2012

The Grille at Riverview FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 500.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 75.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 75.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Chairs, China, Clean Up, Event Planning, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering? Server(s)
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 5.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Champagne Toast
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 5
  • Describe your venue: Historic Building, Restaurant, Waterfront
  • What event services do you offer? Bar Services, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Lighting / Sound, Pet Friendly, Set Up, Wifi
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Open Bar, Outside Alcohol, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available? Centerpieces, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Lighting, Tables
  • What months are included in your peak season? February, March, April, December
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? August, September, October