The Golden Hour Photography

Mentor, OH View map
$1,850 Most Popular Price

$1,850 Most Popular Price

Working out of Mentor, OH, The Golden Hour Photography is dedicated to preserving your wedding memories through carefully captured still imagery. Kelly Kruse, the owner of the business, is a vibrant individual with an easy-going personality and a passion for connecting with people. She takes great pride in her profession, striving to go above and beyond what is expected of her in every aspect of her work. Kelly is well known for her distinctly stylized photography described as having a natural and contemporary aesthetic.

Experience

Kelly is originally from Northeast Ohio and attended Bowling Green State University where she would graduate with a Bachelor鈥檚 in fine art. This expert spent the next several years living and working in various parts of the state before making her most recent move to Kentucky. Here in the Bluegrass State, Kelly has established The Golden Hour Photography as a reliable and high-quality resource for couples planning their big occasion.

To-be-weds can look forward to working with a caring and sincere professional in Kelly. This expert is committed to making the planning process personalized and as stress-free as possible. To ensure a streamlined experience, The Golden Hour Photography has several wedding package options available for consideration. As a courtesy to the nearly-weds, and as an added incentive, if you book your wedding date with Kelly, you will receive a complimentary engagement session. Other appealing services include a photo booth option for the reception, complete with an array of decorative backdrops and props. Kelly is available for various other photoshoots together with the following sessions:

• Wedding Rehearsal
  • Boudoir
  • Trash-the-dress
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,850

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
Trash The Dress
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,850

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
Trash The Dress
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

1 User photo

• Bella
    Bella L. Getting married on 12/01/2023

Love love love kelly! 11

We laughed and felt so relaxed for our entire engagement session. We are definitely going to have Kelly shoot our wedding--as soon as we set our date LOL!!! I have so much confidence that our wedding day will be PICTURE PERFECT with Kelly as our photog. Please book her before she is unavailable!!!

The Golden Hour Photography's reply:

You are so funny--thank you for the compliments and review! I feel honored to have captured the moments for you and Jared!!
  • Yael
    Yael J. Getting married on 08/01/2023

Great Experience

My fiance and I wanted a creative engagement session and Kelly came with ideas for locations and we were really excited about her out-of-the-box ideas for poses. We didn't want to be cheesy or traditional and she totally listened to us and made sure we were happy with her interpretation. The pics turned out amazing and we will be recommending her to our family and friends!

The Golden Hour Photography's reply:

You are both the most adorable couple ever. Even though you aren't getting married until after you graduate in 2023...I hope we will be talking all over again about how fun your wedding album is!!!
    Jamie K. Married on 02/11/2022

Incredible

Kelly from Golden Hour Photography was incredible! She was so kind and fun to work with!! She was prompt, and so artistic with the natural backgrounds during our engagement photos!!! Typically my partner and I feel awkward in front of cameras but Kelly made us feel so comfortable and the photos she captured were stunning!! Can鈥檛 say enough good things about the experience!!!
  • illustration stars

Team

Kelly Kruse
Kelly Kruse
Owner/Photographer

I'm Kelly and I can't wait to work with you! There is nothing better than meeting amazing people who are about to embark on life's journey together.

Get to know me:
I have a sweet AmStaff dog named Alison
I have a Russian Blue kitty named Henry
I played D-1 college basketball
I was the lead singer of a band for over 10 years
I met my husband in a band
I am the oldest of 4 kids

The Secret Garden
4.8 out of 5 rating , 52 Reviews
路 Wedding Florists

Mentor, OH, 44060
Location of (The Golden Hour Photography)

Other vendors in Cleveland for your wedding