58 Vine St, Douglas, MA 01516 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About The Frost Collection

The Frost Collection is an authorized dealer of Envelopments®, Quickutz®, EventBlossom®, PSA Essentials®, and Three Designing Women®. We offer an extensive selection

5 Reviews for The Frost Collection

Chrissy · Married on 05/19/2012

Absolutely LOVE my invitations! Pam was awesome to work with. I would highly recommend her to friends!

Sent on 04/02/2012

SB · Married on 06/01/2010

WOW, Pamela at the Frost Collection is truly a find! I have had numerous people that we invited to our wedding tell us that ours were the most beautiful wedding invitations they have EVER seen. I felt the same way. And having always been a stationary connoisseur, the invitations are one of the most important aspects in my mind. These were IMPECCABLE! Pamela handled me with kid gloves. She is a true professional and takes so much pride in taking good care of you. She even allowed me to assemble the many layers of my invitations on my own in order to save money. What I ended up with are invitations which really blew people away. I'm sure they all think we spent a fortune on them, when truth be told, I feel like we got them for a steal! Pam, Thank You SO Much. You are a true professional.

Sent on 06/29/2010
  • F

Karen · Married on 05/12/2009

Pam was wonderful to work with and very flexible. During our initial meeting I picked my materials from it seems thousands of options and Pam was very helpful and creative with her suggestions. Since time was of the essence with my mailing the of invites, Pam was able to email me the proofs for my approval (again and again) which cut time and stress from my planning schedule. Anytime a vendor can take away stress it's a wonderful thing! I cut costs by assembling the invites myself and assembled them in two evenings since I ran out of glue (always buy more than you think your going to need!). Invites have now been mailed & I am getting rave reviews! My priest who has seen alot of invites in his line of work says they are the most elegant invitations he has ever seen. Everybody thinks they are much more expensive than they were. In the end I got a very customized design for about the same price as the standard off the shelf invitations that would not have been as personalized. I would recommend Pam to work with anyday!

Sent on 05/31/2009