The Flower Mart

Dahlonega, GA View map

$4,000 Typical Price

The Flower Mart is a full service florist located in Dawsonville, Georgia. Located in the middle of North Georigias wedding venues, this talented team of floral designers has years of experience creating arrangements for wedding celebrations all over the area, ensuring that every detail will be perfect for your special day. The Flower Mart professionals pride themselves on their high quality of flowers and customer satisfaction, striving to amaze their clients with every purchase of lovely event florals. Check us out on our website www.weddingflowersbyflowermart.com

The Flower Mart offers florals for every stage of your wedding, including ceremony flowers, wedding bouquets, and reception flowers. Floral items available include floral centerpieces, wedding cake flowers, bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages, as well as custom pieces, such as hanging garlands and unique floral displays. At Flower Mart, we welcome all wedding parties.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$200

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$100

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$20

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$85

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$250

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$4000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Country
Glamorous
Modern
Romantic

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

1 User photo

• Julia
    Julia B. Married on 07/02/2021

Best florist to work with!

My husband and I worked with The Flower Mart for our July 2 wedding. Dianne was a dream to work with! I went in not knowing what kind of flowers I wanted and pretty much left everything up to her and she truly delivered. All of my florals were more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. I was truly speechless.

The Flower Mart's reply:

Julia,
    It was such a pleasure to do your flowers. We appreciate you trusting us to create something very special just for you. We hope to always exceed our brides expectations on there wedding day. Best wishes to you and your husband.
    June V. Married on 01/15/2019

Mother of bride

Very helpful and produced a quality produce at a reasonable price.

The Flower Mart's reply:

June, Thank you for the review. I know your daughters wedding was beautiful. If you have photos you would like to share with us, we would be grateful.
    Diane
    Cassidy Married on 09/15/2018

Wedding Industry Professional

Our country club always uses Diane and the Flower Mart for our centerpiece arrangements. She is sure to create exact what we are looking for each time and is so nice to work with!

Team

Diane Jordan-Cooke
Diane Jordan-Cooke
Owner

Hello!, I am the owner of Flower Mart and I have a fablous design team working along side me, ready to create your wedding of your dreams. At our shop we provide a relaxed and welcoming environment for couples of all wedding types. We believe love has no boudaries and we are happy to be a small part of your journey of forever love. Are you planning an intimate or large wedding, in a chapel, vineyard or private location, we love working and creating special floral arrangments in all settings. In today's busy world, we can provide consultations by email and phone. Check our work out on Instagram @theflowermart , then shoot us an email to get started. Hope to talk with you soon.

Hope Bishop
Hope Bishop
Designer

Hope has many years of floral designing in her corner. She has worked for several in town flower shops and we are pleased to have her on our team. The passion and love for details shows in every bouquet, boutonniere and corsage that she makes.

78 Dawson Village Way N, Suite 130 Dahlonega, GA, 30534
7062031915
Location of (The Flower Mart)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding