3230 Eastlake Ave East, Seattle, WA 98102 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

13 Reviews for The Flower Lady

Danna · Married on 08/03/2018

Carlee was wonderful to work with. With very little guidance, she understood exactly what we wanted. I was absolutely in love with my bouquet, chuppah, and centerpieces.

In an industry where one week response times to emails are standard, Carlee consistently responded to all emails very quickly. She was also very flexible as we went back and forth on a few things, quickly providing quotes for alternatives to help us make decisions. Beautiful florals, extremely professional, and all around a pleasure to work with. What else can you ask for in a florist?

Sent on 08/06/2018

Megan · Married on 07/16/2016

I got married 2 days ago and jumped on here to write a review for Vivian from The Flower Lady as her work was THAT incredible. Within my budget, she was able to deliver not only beautiful flowers, but exactly what I had wanted. Vivian spent much time with me reviewing photographs and various flower options to allow her to fully capture what I wanted. She was extremely helpful in deciding each detail for the various floral arrangements at my wedding (centerpieces, greenery for chalkboards, bouquets, arch greenery/floral). Every single piece that Vivian worked on was flawless and EXACTLY what I had wanted. As a bride, having everything look exactly as envisioned is huge, and you can certainly count on The Flower Lady for this. It's an additional bonus that she will work with you and your budget to make your vision come to life. I HIGHLY recommend The Flower Lady. She was absolutely incredible to work with.

-Megan

Sent on 07/18/2016

Les & Deede · Married on 07/14/2014

Living in Texas, but having our wedding in Seattle presented some challenges when planning the wedding. So I turned to the internet to find vendors and I came upon 'The Flower Lady' florist during that search. After talking with Vicky, I was certain this was the florist I wanted. I don't know much about flowers, but Vicky seemed to tune into everything I meant and hoped for. The flowers were absolutely beautiful and precisely what I had in mind, all at a great price! Vicky was a joy to work with and I can't recommend The Flower Lady highly enough!

Sent on 12/11/2014