2101 2nd Avenue North, Birmingham, AL 35203 Map · Phone number
Guest capacity 1 to 400
Availability Check your date

About The Florentine Building

"Birmingham's Most Beautiful Building" We are a full service event venue in Birmingham, Alabama. Contact us to make your next event historic!

events@florentinebuilding.com

Round table setting
160e8de1420a9bd6 12 ReceptionDetails 082

7 Reviews for The Florentine Building

Stefanie · Married on 02/10/2018

The Florentine is the perfect reception venue. Caroline, the Event Coordinator, is a God send. She was a pleasure to work with, was incredibly knowledgeable and responsive, and completely understood my vision and brought it to life. The food was delicious, the cake was amazing, and every detail of the night was exactly as I planned it. Michael, the florist is an artist and one of the most kindhearted vendors we worked with. I cannot say enough good things about this whole experience. We had a seated dinner and there were enough servers that it never felt like anyone was waiting too long to get their food. The bartenders were great as well. We opted for valet service for our guests, which I would recommend. I did not have to worry about a single aspect of the night. Caroline worked with our DJ to keep the night on track and with our parents to get our gifts and decorations sent home with them at the end of the night, so I could just relax and enjoy the reception. We loved it!

Sent on 02/26/2018

The Florentine is an absolutely classicaly beautiful venue. The historic building has been renovated exquisitely. The Florentine is great for one stop shopping, they offer catering, rentals, floral, and cakes in house. They also have an in house coordinator Caroline who is great at keeping the event organized and running smoothly. They do allow outside vendors for a few if you wish to go outside of their in house vendors. I would definitely recommend the Florentine Building for anyone looking for a classic but unique wedding venue.

Sent on 05/08/2016

My wedding reception was at the Florentine and I could not have imagined a more perfect venue. The Correttis have done a wonderful job restoring the Florentine into a beautiful event venue that is a showcase for the revival of downtown Birmingham. I was proud to show my out-of-state guests Birmingham and the Florentine. The food was absolutely phenomenal (we had passed appetizers and a plated dinner catered in-house by Corretti Catering), and everything looked more beautiful and elegant than I could have imagined from the display of the food on the plates to the gorgeous flowers arrangements to the sparkling chandeliers. My new husband was blown away as well! Thank you to Rebecca and Caroline as well as their floral vendor (Michael, Michelle, and Van) for a memorable evening to mark our marriage.

Sent on 05/16/2015

The Florentine Building FAQ

• What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 400
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 1
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 2
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Historic Building, Restaurant
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service? Reception, Bridal Shower, Engagement Party, Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer? All Inclusive Packages, Bar Services, Cake, Catering Services, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Lighting / Sound, Set Up, Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Stations
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available? Audio Equipment, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables

• Appear Photography
    Appear Photography Wedding Photographers

The Florentine is one of the most beautiful historical buildings in Birmingham both inside and out. They never disappoint with their food and their staff is one of the best in the business. Run by veteran owners they always do a wonderful job!

• 2101 2nd Avenue North Birmingham, 35203 See on map