The Fix Salon

845 New Hampshire Street, Lawrence, KS 66044 Map · Phone number
1 review

About The Fix Salon

The Fix Salon is a full service salon this was founded on the basic principles of making sure that every time you walk through our doors that you get exactly the services you desire in a relaxing environment at an affordable price. To cultivate The Fix Salon culture, we have created an atmosphere of a “people first” environment. We are located in downtown Lawrence at 845 New Hampshire Street.

We take pride in taking care of our customers by providing the best, most up-to-date services available. We provide everything from hair and nail care to massage and tanning services. Our stylists have many years of combined experience, and strongly believe in staying well-informed about the newest trends and techniques in the industry through onsite training and attendance at industry shows.

• Premier Mobile Spray Tan
  • LipSmack Productions
  • Avenue Hair Styling & Day Spa
  • AW Wedding and Company

1 Reviews for The Fix Salon

Christine · Married on 11/17/1987

Sam did a great job on my hair!! I picked out a Taylor Swift hairstyle and she looked at it on my trial and said "we can do this, it will go great with your dress and I think it will look fantastic on you." I can't stop looking at pictures and saying how good my hair looked. She worked at a very fast pace the day of the wedding and got my hair done in a timely manner. It also stayed up all day and throughout the night. I slept with my bobbie-pins in through the night and I only had one strand of hair that had fallen out in my sleep. I can't even explain how much I loved my hairstyle and how happy I am that it stayed put all day and all night!!

Sent on 07/13/2010

• 845 New Hampshire Street Lawrence, KS, 66044 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (The Fix Salon)