The Experialist

Barcelona View map

BESPOKE DESTINATION WEDDINGS & EVENTS

Barcelona Deluxe Wedding Planner & Designer

The Experialist by Betsaida Fernández is the company specialized in organizing exclusive destination weddings and events in Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain and Italy.

I do not offer standard packages, but a 100% personalized planning service for boutique weddings, social events, elopements and proposals. With me you will have the custom wedding that you have always dreamed of.

My strength is the event design and styling, which allows me to create unique luxury weddings with a chic and contemporary touch.

Attention to detail is a must for me, and my wide experience of more than 15 years organizing fashion and social events endorses me.

No matter it's an intimate wedding or a big celebration. Whether it's a sophisticated party or a romantic marriage proposal,

I promise it will be an experience of a lifetime.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,750

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Elopement
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    Justyna Married on 10/30/2021

Pure excellence

Betsaida delivers exactly what she promises - excellence, professionalism, and unique know-how coming from her huge experience. She listens, treats every wedding as a special case, informs you straight away what is impossible within given budget and comes with alternative solutions. She is not afraid of making decisions on her own when you wish so and will guide you when you're clueless. At the same time, she'll always follow your wishes and ideas - she's attentive, agentic, respectful, creative, flexible, and - importantly - lovely and patient! Importantly, you can be sure that you will not spend a penny more than you plan.
  • Yuliya
    Yuliya B. Married on 09/01/2021

Dream Wedding near Barcelona - September 2020

We just celebrated our two-month anniversary and we cannot help but think back to our amazing wedding! We heard from so many of our guests what an incredible experience it was. None of it would be possible without Betsaida of the Experialist.

From the moment Sean and I decided to go through with a destination wedding, we knew we needed a great wedding planner by our side. In spite of our limited visits - we only had two - and having to plan a wedding in the midst of a pandemic, Betsaida made us feel incredibly comfortable, educated, and confident. She worked with the vendors to rebook the new date and avoid any disruptions and was able to finalize wedding details when we finally decided to go through with the new date two months prior to the wedding. Betsaida is friendly, detail oriented, and always available (even during her own holidays). She brings a wealth of experience from her advertising past and an incredible team of tested vendors that deliver an amazing product. We're very grateful for her design vision, helpful but never overbearing guidance, and professionalism. She supported us for two years and made our wedding a dream come true! It would not have been possible without her.
  • Yvonne
    Yvonne A. Married on 06/06/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beautifully done and exceptional service from all the vendors and of course Betsiada

What a great experience we had with Betsaida, we were so happy about all the vendors she recommended and the final day was smooth from start to finish, she is very patient and was very helpful throughout the process. I live in Texas and I wasn’t sure how that would play out, it was a wonderful day that will be remembered forever.
    Yvonne & Antonio

• Lara & Luke
    203 photos · 10/09/2018

Marti, 3, 08185 Llica de Vall Barcelona
0034-647908033
Location of (The Experialist)

Other vendors in Spain for your wedding