The Experialist Reviews

4 | Barcelona, ES

4 Reviews for The Experialist

• ISAAC

Isaac Rovira · Married on 07/28/2018

Amazing person to organize your wedding

Servicio y trato inmejorable, nos ha conseguido cosas que no hubiésemos soñado nunca para nuestra boda, Betsaida es una persona fantástica que hará que tú boda sea un sueño hecho realidad!

Amazing person with a great knowledge of all wedding matters! She will make the wedding become a dream!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Sara Bengana · Married on 06/18/2018

Wedding in June 2018

We are so grateful to Betsaida. She was exactly what a perfect wedding planner should be : well organised, imaginative, motivated, always available, good listener but also always telling us the truth when we got carried away :) She went way beyond our dreams and always with a smile. She and her team are lovely and very professional. We couldn't be more happy with her magic :) we thank her for making it such a perfect day and a great experience for day one.

Sent on 10/15/2018

Lidia & Lluis · Married on 05/26/2018

We had the best wedding we could ever imagine thanks to The Experialist. She was able to reflect our personality and our style during the most important day of our lives. She is very professional and methodical, always offers you several options and advises you on each of them. She found solutions to all our crazy ideas we wanted to carry out besides suggesting new things that we loved. Starting from the place of the event, we would never have found such a spectacular site without The Experialist help!
    I loved her style from the beginning and I was surprised by all the work behind this kind of events. There are a lot of possible issues that people without experience in events (like us) don't think about it and she was very helpful advising, managing and ensuring that everything went perfectly.

If you need help to organise your special event, I would not hesitate a second to meet The Experialist, I'm sure you'll love her work.
    ______________________________________

Mejor que la boda que nunca hubiéramos imaginado. The Experialist supo reflejar nuestras personalidades y nuestro estilo a la perfección en el día más importante de nuestras vidas. Es metódica y profesional, te propone siempre varias opciones y te aconseja sobre cada una de ellas. Si se nos pasaba algo por la cabeza lo buscaba y lo encontraba, además de proponernos cosas nuevas que nos acabaron gustando mucho. Empezando por el lugar del evento, nunca hubiéramos encontrado un sitio tan espectacular sin su ayuda.
    Nos encantó su estilo desde el principio y me sorprendió todo el trabajo que hay detrás para que todo salga a la perfección. Si necesitas ayuda para organizar tu evento especial no dudaría un segundo en conocerla, seguro que te encantará.

Sent on 09/02/2018

Ana · Married on 05/25/2018

Everything you have done throughout this process resulted in us having the best wedding we could have dreamed of. You are the consummate professional. You were always timely and thorough in your responses to my suggestions and questions and for that I am now truly grateful! Every idea you executed we loved and enjoyed. You were able to plan everything down to the very last detail and looking back now, I know it was a monumental task but because you were so organized our wedding went off without a hitch. Betsaida, I really don't have the words to describe how truly grateful we are- especially because we experienced no stress on the day whatsoever- but we are truly grateful! You're the BOSS! You do what you do SO well and I'm so glad we chose you!

I hope whenever you get another bride that questions most things, and is easily flustered, and very picky that she stops, and remembers the reason she hired you in the first place and just relaxes knowing that all will be well in the end!

Sent on 06/02/2018