The Event Lady of Florida Weddings and Special Events

The Event Lady of Florida Weddings and Special Events

About The Event Lady of Florida Weddings and Special Events

Kate Aspen Special Event Favors especially for Wedding and Quince, Quinceanera

The Event Lady of Florida Weddings and Special Events has been a Florida bridal planner, wedding notary, elegant master of ceremonies and sweet sixteen-quince coordinator for over 32 years. Her first years of business were on the East coast of Florida, in Miami; where she owned a bridal boutique called The Wedding and Party Corner Inc. She relocated to the "Paradise Coast", the West coast of Florida in 2002, to reside in Naples, with her family. This was the beginning of Florida Weddings and Special Events Inc. In 2006 she published the first Hispanic owned, bilingual, bridal and quince magazine, a resource guide in print and on the web in a blog form and vendor directory format which can be seen at: http://www.floridaweddingsandspecialevents.com. She dedicates her publication to her diverse cultural communities, her Florida brides and quince girls. She is retired now, but because of her passion for weddings, continues involved in bridal and quince events by offering you her personal attention, and hopefully assist you in the selection of your special event favors. She is active on most Social Media, and is an industry expert in her trade. Call her today for a free favor phone consultation at 239-784-6784 or E-mail her directly at: info@eventlady.com

Categories: Wedding Favor & Gift

Drink Accessories (1)
Gift Boxes (1)
Labels/Stickers (1)
Available (1)

I had an excellent service from Isabel. Her professional experience on weddings and events is what makes her extraordinary and the best in what she does. I will definitely use her services again! I definitely recommend her. She will make your life easier in planning your next event !!!

Profile Picture Gisella, 3/18/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts
Services Used: Available, Barware, Drink Accessories, Gift Boxes, Labels/Stickers, Assembly, Design, Express Shipping, Printing

Amazing! Made my wedding ceremony so special and personalized. I couldn't have asked for a better officiant performing the ceremony. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/25/10, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Isabel was a pleasure to work with. She managed to put my husband and I into our ceremony. It was very intimate with our close love ones but she managed to make sure that it was about us. She researched on our past and even included important elements from our past that made our ceremony magical. She did an excellent job incorporating both English and Spanish in our ceremony keeping in mind what our wishes for the ceremony was to be. She is definitely the best and will make your special day a unforgettable moment

Profile Picture Jackie, 10/4/09, 1 Review

2 Photos
220x220 sq 1224582002256 almaandbrucesweddingceremony01872dpi
220x220 sq 1224582095194 johnandmelissa100 168772dpi

4 ENDORSEMENTS
I have had the honor of working with the Event Lady for several events and I am always overwhelmed by the professionalism of the staff. They make everyone feel like Kings and Queens. Their work is absolutely beautiful and can cater to your every need. I wholeheartedly recommend The Event lady for all your party planning needs!

The Event Lady, is just that a "Lady" true professional. When it comes to planning your Wedding, you can not, and will not go wrong, when hiring "The Event Lady of Florida" We always know, things are going to run smoothly.

It is always a great pleasure to work with the Event Lady together! She is very professional, and her service is great! I highly recommend her!

It was such a pleasure to work with The Event Lady of Florida Weddings & Special Events. The level of professionalism is admirable. She is such a kind and concerned business person, just a joy to work with! I highly recommend The Event Lady, call her today!

75 PROS I KNOW

Fort Myers, FL 33971   See On Map
239-784-6784 (phone)
The Event Lady of Florida Weddings and Special Events consults by Appointment Only and services all of Florida.