11380 Lindbergh Boulevard, Fort Myers, FL 33913 Map · Phone number

260940398061cc7fc3619k
2584713672052580be4c4k

18 Reviews for Norman Love Confections

Rebecca · Married on 04/06/2018

Norman Love provided the desserts for our wedding and they were delicious! We’d decided we didn’t want to serve cake, because, well, we like other things more than cake. And after having their brownies, cookies and key lime tarts, I am thrilled with our decision. They were also able to provide a gluten free option for some of our guests with food allergies. We’d like to make a special mention of Rachel Murray at Norman Love with whom we communicated by email. She was amazingly helpful in arranging our ideal spread of desserts, and was always incredibly thorough and prompt (more so than us even) at answering our questions and figuring out what would work for us. And we were able to pick everything up at the store near us and it was all fresh and ready to go. Very happy with our experience.

Sent on 06/10/2018

Lauren · Married on 06/18/2016

Having grown up on the west coast of Florida I knew that Norman Love Chocolates were to die for and just the unique home town touch I wanted at our wedding. Now I just had to figure out how to communicate my ideas across the state, Miranda was absolute joy to work with. She listened to all of my ideas and gave me suggestions on how to make them come to life. I told her I trust her to make the final calls and knew she would not disappoint. Miranda and her team created an absolutely beautiful cake that was just what I wanted, it was simply elegant. We also had worked with Miranda to create a dessert bar to show case some of our Norman Love favorites. I can say with confidence this was one of our guest favorite features!

Sent on 01/15/2017

Amy · Married on 03/18/2016

LOVE is what Norman Love Confections is all about! I have always been a true fan of the artistry and incredible work the Norman Love Confections pastry chefs and chocolatiers accomplish. They did not disappoint. Our guests are still talking about the incredible cake, which was custom designed down to the last detail, and incredible display of mini pastries we had as desserts for our guests. Our cake was one of a kind with a chocolate sculpture airplane for my pilot husband. The sculpture is now on display at our house. The cake was designed to incorporate his pilot background and my love of quotes to include a sky-writing message around the cake. It was truly unbelievable!!! It is a cake that will never be forgotten and was incredibly delicious with a handmade vanilla cream and fruit filling. We also selected to have mini pastries, 5 varieties, for our guests to choose and the Norman Love Confections team created each one with true artistry and love and did an incredible display and set up. I would never dream of working with anyone else for such a special event! We used Norman Love Confections signature chocolate gift boxes as gifts for our vendors and family and friends. For our ceremony on the beach, the Norman Love chefs created beach themed cupcakes that guests are still raving about. We can't thank them enough for the special touches their team created to make our wedding truly sweet. They are the best in the business not only in SWFL but in the world. You will not regret working with this talented team.

Sent on 03/30/2016