The Event Essentials

Phoenix, AZ View map

"Designer Essentials for Dazzling Events"

The Event Essentials is a planning and design boutique that started with the love for unique elements and enjoyment for entertaining without distractions.

We are dedicated to assisting you with all the small details that are part of planning your beautiful event. From gorgeous designer stationery pieces to the personalized touches. We will take any invitation or event from simple to spectacular, turning the first impression into a lasting impression.

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations

What services do you provide?

Assembly
Design
Embossed
Letterpress
Printing

4.7
    Danielle Married on 05/26/2013
    We loved our invitations and seating cards! Thank you Kim for your excellent work!
    Vanessa Married on 03/30/2013
    The event essentials is simply amazing!! I was having a huge crisis with my original stationary company and as soon as I could I dumped them and found Kim. She is the owner of The Event Essentials and she went above and beyond for me! She was such a delight to work with and she saved the day for me when it comes to one of the biggest parts for a wedding which is of course, the stationary; invitations, escort cards, programs the whole nine yards. If you use this company for any of your big days in life she WILL NOT let you down.
    Amina Married on 11/03/2012
    As an award winning wedding planner in Scottsdale, it was so important that I choose a Invitation and wedding paper products designer that could deliver creativity, innovative design, quality product. I naturally chose someone that I refer to my clients on a regular basis and I knew had the ability to deliver incredible results. Kim is not only a incredible graphic designer, she also use to be a planner, so she knows the importance of paper in relation to the overall esthetic of wedding design. She also is extremely knowledgeable about wording etiquette which is something every Bride struggles with. The design process working with a wedding planner such as myself was not an easy task - but she took it with great stride and gave me all of the drafts I requested and made any changes I needed. She even came out and helped me assemble some of my wedding products she helped create. What I love the most about Kim and her work ethic is that she is so easy to get along with, she makes the process so fun, she goes over and beyond to find you product and stylized paper that is unique to you, and her recommendations are always forward thinking. She puts tremendous energy and work into all of her clients and it shows - even the wedding publications want to feature her - there is NO wedding magazine on the shelves that isn't featuring her work. She is sought after! I wouldn't have picked anyone other than Kim for my wedding - she is incredibly talented - and if you are considering - you picked the right gal! I will continue to endorse her to all of my Brides!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Real Weddings

• Andrew & Melissa
    31 photos · 05/13/2017

Arizona Grand Resort & Spa Arizona Grand Resort & Spa Hotel Weddings

Kim McDowel is AMAZING! Invitations are truly important to your day...they are the first impression of what your guests will experience! If you want unique, creative, & beautiful invitations...you have to book Event Essentials!

The Clayton on the Park The Clayton on the Park Park & Outdoor Weddings

Beautiful menu design from Kim at Event Essentials. We can't wait to work with you again!!!

Sukie's Bridal & Tux Sukie's Bridal & Tux Wedding Dresses

Great selection of invitations. Willing to work within customers budget.

Phoenix, 85027

Contact Hours: Monday - Friday 9:30 - 4:30 {Consultations by Appointment} info@theEventEssentials.com
Location of (The Event Essentials)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding