7480 NE 19th Ln, Ankeny, IA 50021 Map · Phone number

About The English Rose

Flowers set the tone and feeling for your wedding. Let me help design them for your wedding to create the day you have always dreamed of. I can work with a budget of any size. To give you an idea of my affordable prices, I have created three collections of the most popular flowers. Every wedding is unique and I am more than happy to customize any order. These collections are a small example of my design work. If you go to my Facebook fan page I have over 2000 pictures of my work and I am constantly updating it. Search for “The English Rose” and you’re sure to find me.

Follow The English Rose on

Other couples have also viewed

• Bella Flora Event Design
  • Something Chic Floral
  • Rosewood Event Planning
  • Forever Moore Flowers

48 Reviews for The English Rose

Payton W. · Getting married on 01/01/2022

Love love love her!

Both of my two older sisters used The English Rose for their weddings so when I got engaged I knew exactly who I was going to use. Clare is so professional and timely. She also is great at working within a budget. I also had many ideas that I described to her and she was able to put together my ideas exactly how I pictured them! I requested hanging florals from the arch I was getting married under and she made it absolutely beautiful. My ALL TIME FAVORITE part was that she made HUGE floral arrangements in hanging floral boxes from the ceiling. This was her first time doing something like this and she did fantastic. The whole room smelled of flowers! I would recommend her to anyone and everyone! She made my wedding day perfect!

Photos by: BeStill Photo Co. (also absolutely loved her! use both of these people I promise you won't regret it!)

Sent on 11/09/2020
  • Emily

Emily J. · Married on 09/19/2020

Simply Perfect

Do it! If you're reading this, BOOK CLARE with The English Rose! Not only is she a small business owner, but she is a wonderful person inside and out. Clare is kind, detail-oriented, and worked with my budget. I would hire her time and time again for events and have been recommending her to ALL of my friends. Again, go with The English Rose! You won't regret it!

Sent on 06/21/2021
  • Lea

Lea S. · Married on 09/05/2020

I would absolutely recommend The English Rose!

I met Clare while I was visiting a wedding venue, and I knew I had to ask her to do my wedding. She is amazing, so professional and so talented. Her staff is just as amazing. The English Rose made our wedding beautiful and I didn't have to worry about a thing!

Sent on 11/03/2020

• 7480 NE 19th Ln Ankeny, IA, 50021 See on map
    5154196566 (Phone number)
    Location of (The English Rose)