Ankeny, IA 50021 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About The English Rose

Flowers set the tone and feeling for your wedding. Let me help design them for your wedding to create the day you have always dreamed of. I can work with a budget of any size. To give you an idea of my affordable prices, I have created three collections of the most popular flowers. Every wedding is unique and I am more than happy to customize any order. These collections are a small example of my design work. If you go to my Facebook fan page I have over 2000 pictures of my work and I am constantly updating it. Search for “The English Rose” and you’re sure to find me.

Follow The English Rose on

The English Rose 5
The English Rose 6
The English Rose 7

Jasmin · Married on 06/09/2018

Come up with a realistic budget first. Clare, being very knowledgeable and experienced, should be able to give you advice on which flowers to pick to fit your budget!

Sent on 06/17/2018

J · Married on 11/11/2017

Clare was amazing to work with and extremely well-priced. I know nothing about flowers and she was able to read my mind and make the perfect bouquets. I loved working with Clare and would highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 12/05/2017

Alexandria · Married on 10/28/2017

I was referred to Clare by one of my husband's friends who had used The English Rose for their wedding. They raved about how amazing she was. I gave her pictures of what I wanted for our wedding and what she gave me completely exceeded my expectations. I was complimented on our flower crowns and bouquets all night long.

Sent on 11/01/2017